Unemployment Maximums broken down by state

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
really

i always was intrigued by NJ cause you dont gotta pay taxes on clothes and sneakers

PA is even better. No taxes on clothes and all the other taxes are lower than NJ. Plus the gun laws are lenient as fukk :ohlawd:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
In Mass you get 75% of your wage for 20 or so weeks for unemployment. If you dont get taxes taken out it will be high but if you dont your fukked and wont get a tax return back and will owe probably

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs, most people don't get anywhere near those maximums. they get an amount that is proportional to their quarterly wage. so if you are making $10 per hour you will probably get something like 175/wk.

now imagine your life w/175 per wk

that's what i thought

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what are you doing to earn that weekly cvoluntel

Let me break it down to your small mind breh.

1) You can only collect unemployment if you are involuntary terminated from your job. Meaning, these people was trying to work, but was released from their job for whatever reason. It's not as if these people decide to quit their job and collect welfare.:comeon:

2) Do you know how extra bad the economy would be right now if people wasn't getting unemployment after losing their job. Causing less money circulation and less money being spent in American businesses. Causing those businesses to lay off people or fold completely. Causing for more people to become unemployed. You know this is what happen during the great depression right? If you would've paid attention in grade school buddy. You know during the recovery from the great depression. Congress passed Unemployed Tax Act and other legislation to prevent the stuff that cause the depression.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Let me break it down to your small mind breh.

1) You can only collect unemployment if you are involuntary terminated from your job. Meaning, these people was trying to work, but was released from their job for whatever reason. It's not like these people decide to quit their job and collect welfare.:comeon:

2) Do you know how extra bad the economy would be right now if people wasn't getting unemployment after losing their job. Causing less money circulation and less money being spent in American businesses. Causing those businesses to lay off people or fold completely. Causing for more people to become unemployed. You know this is what happen during the great depression right? If you would've paid attention in grade school buddy. You know during the recovery from the great depression. Congress passed Unemployed Tax Act and other legislation to prevent the stuff that cause the depression.
Yea thats all good, Still didnt answer my question about what you're doing to earn that. Thats because you're doing nothing. Get off your ass and get a job, it aint hard if you want one. :mjpls:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea thats all good, Still didnt answer my question about what you're doing to earn that. Thats because you're doing nothing. Get off your ass and get a job, it aint hard if you want one. :mjpls:

I have a job. So what the fukking are you talking about.:yeshrug:

I forgot you are the idiot that keep picking USC to win the National Championship every year.:heh::laff:

Silkk

Daps
I have a job. So what the fukking are you talking about.:yeshrug:

I forgot you are the idiot that keep picking USC to win the National Championship every year.:heh::laff:
Thats relevant to the conversation and makes total sense seeing as the coli has only been around 1 year, which is the 1 year i picked them to win it all. :mjpls:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats relevant to the conversation and makes total sense seeing as the coli has only been around 1 year, which is the 1 year i picked them to win it all. :mjpls:

You made a thread last summer and this summer saying that USC is going to win it all.:russ::umad:

Silkk

Daps
Not really. My mom is gonna have to apply for unemployment. She went over her Family Medical Leave (she had breast cancer) and plans on apply for unemployment:sadcam:
Damn breh, wish yall the best with that