Unemployed

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:whoa: I help people find jobs. I don't have any openings in my outfit.

And you're crazy if you think you can make $30 and hour passing out flyers. :thenigerianlol:

I'll buy a mollywatr t shirt if you write me a resume that will get me a job. If you can show me some pictures of all the different shirts you have I'll pick one and pay with PayPal.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These dumb pretty white girls get any job they want :beli:

i know a white chick who got fired for stealing $50 from the register and she got a new job within 2 weeks:skip:

And folks want to complain about affirmative action when it really only helps white women :mjpls:

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White girl can smile and suck the boss dikk and get the job.

Me im from the city i don't smile unless i see something funny and im not going to be say hello goodbye to everyone who walks in make me feel like a c00n.

Why can't i just come to work do my job not talk and leave?

Black women do it too. They even have a white voice they use when talk on the phone with anyone from there job shyt is sad.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
OP sounds like Oskar from Hey Arnold he got so many excuses :jayheh:

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw7w9l_hey-arnold-ep-oskar-gets-a-job-mp4_fun"]Hey Arnold ep Oskar Gets a Job mp4 - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
White girl can smile and suck the boss dikk and get the job.

Me im from the city i don't smile unless i see something funny and im not going to be say hello goodbye to everyone who walks in make me feel like a c00n.

Why can't i just come to work do my job not talk and leave?

Black women do it too. They even have a white voice they use when talk on the phone with anyone from there job shyt is sad.

trust me bro, u keepin it all the way 100. its hard out here for young black men but people wanna keep tellin us its 2013

a nikka tryna go straight but you can only apply for so many jobs before you gotta eat you feel me :manny: