Undisputed - Boxing - Releases Oct 11, 2024 on Steam/PS5/SeriesX

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Game is fun, but they got a bunch of stuff they need to correct after release. From what I understand there won’t even be any clinching for the release (adding in later)

I hope it's released in a better state than it currently is as it still needs a ton of work, thought it would be released next year

Damn it :mjcry:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hope it's released in a better state than it currently is as it still needs a ton of work, thought it would be released next year
They released a video a couple of days ago showing the reworks they’re doing before release.

Looks like they’re overhauling the punching and defense, but with it being this close to release who knows how that’ll turn out

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Giving yall advanced warning, if they slap a $60 or more price tag on this, stay away...

I'd much rather play FNC on an emulator than this and that is exactly what I do...Been had this on PC since the BETA...

This is NOT a completed game, it won't launch with clinching, no ref in the ring, AI is more basic than FNC which is 10+ years old, career mode is 90% menus 10% gameplay and the multiplayer netcode is complete garbage...

And the roster is wild limited, they did the same thing FNC did spamming the same old timers in every weight division.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They released a video a couple of days ago showing the reworks they’re doing before release.

Looks like they’re overhauling the punching and defense, but with it being this close to release who knows how that’ll turn out

That's my worry

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I copped for my steam deck like a year ago and couldn't even get it to play for like 4 months :pachaha:

Hopefully it is figured out by then, cause this and top spin 2k are my go to on flights

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Giving yall advanced warning, if they slap a $60 or more price tag on this, stay away...

I'd much rather play FNC on an emulator than this and that is exactly what I do...Been had this on PC since the BETA...

This is NOT a completed game, it won't launch with clinching, no ref in the ring, AI is more basic than FNC which is 10+ years old, career mode is 90% menus 10% gameplay and the multiplayer netcode is complete garbage...

And the roster is wild limited, they did the same thing FNC did spamming the same old timers in every weight division.
:francis:damn

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

All next gen games are $69.99 though. Why would this be any different?