Undertale - $10 Surprise GOTY [PC]

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just can't get into this game. I tried 3 times. When does it start getting good? The graphics and combat are a turnoff too :manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I just can't get into this game. I tried 3 times. When does it start getting good? The graphics and combat are a turnoff too :manny:
I thought it was funny recently you were talking about how you don't like turn-based combat, but then you said something about wanting to play this game. it's basically turn-based with a little metagame thrown in there (dodge the white things)

but anyway I couldn't get into this game either. people seem to like it because you can go through without killing anyone, but mechanically doing that really isn't that different from just fighting everyone

Daps

If you dont like it from the start you just dont like it

I thought it was funny recently you were talking about how you don't like turn-based combat, but then you said something about wanting to play this game. it's basically turn-based with a little metagame thrown in there (dodge the white things)

but anyway I couldn't get into this game either. people seem to like it because you can go through without killing anyone, but mechanically doing that really isn't that different from just fighting everyone

The narrative changes whether you kill or dont, and the narrative is the reason people fall in love with it.

And killing doesnt give you dialogue that talking does

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston

It is rated so high I thought I'd give it a try. shyt's just not for me I guess. And yeah, I hate the combat :yeshrug:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Trash game.

I gotta agree. The combat had potential but the controls arent good and the enemy attacks are way too cheap. I do better in actual bullet hell vertical shooters and thats because those are way better designed with way better controls. The game itself has some charm but its not enough for me.