Undertaker was initially handing out I STAND FOR THE FLAG Tombstones after his debut

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
:russ::russ::russ::russ: I’m tripping

Thought dude was literally handing out small foam tombstones that read I Stand For the Flag after matches reading this thread
:russ: same here, thought this was relating to the hoegan feud when he first debut. Even on the video I was expecting to see some merch and tombstones foam fingers in the crowd :laff::laff:.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

I watched this again. At the :11 mark :laff: what kind of shyt is that. Just do the tombstone and let him go, instead the guy's head is bobbing up and down.

This is why I like stationary finishing moves, especially on pilvedrivers or anything with the neck. Just make sure you have the strength along with the other person ready to react. People are so quick to just do it, and not only could it hurt the person... but it looks sloppy as fukk.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Death Valley is far from Harlem :dame:

When I was 7 or 8 when Taker debuted, I thought Death Valley was like this Land of the Dead but I never heard of it before, so I was a bit confused about the whole location. Then when I found out later it's a National Park in California-Nevada, it made me even more confused, because he wasn't from the Land of the Dead but rather some Ginger from Jellystone. :mjlol:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I watched this again. At the :11 mark :laff: what kind of shyt is that. Just do the tombstone and let him go, instead the guy's head is bobbing up and down.

This is why I like stationary finishing moves, especially on pilvedrivers or anything with the neck. Just make sure you have the strength along with the other person ready to react. People are so quick to just do it, and not only could it hurt the person... but it looks sloppy as fukk.

I wonder what Kang Lawler's first set of The Classic Piledriver looked like in the 60s