Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Lock me up and throw away the key.

flip-witherspoon.gif

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Something about the box shaped one with the black shirt tells me she a freak when she pulled up to that car :ehh: By the way I know the chick in the red ain’t no streetwalker it’s obvious. She too clean

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
nikkas don’t know how to talk that talk no more. You tell a broad you noticed her walking down the street and just trying to spend some time with her and have some conversation. The game is the game she know where she at and she know why you there. Then y’all go off and you ask her how much she need to get to where she was going. She gonna tell you how much she need and you gonna tell her how much you have. If she breaks code at any point you know she’s a jake and you give her $20 and tell her you was just trying to help her out cause she remind you of your niece. The game is the game.

“How much for head?”. Man save some time and turn your self in at the police station.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What a waste of tax money :snoop:

If a woman wanna sell the box and a man wants to buy it, just let them. People are getting hit by stray bullets during gang shoot outs or getting scammed and they're putting money into this bullshyt.

Especially knowing the people out there putting these women out there are who they really need to go after.

Wouldn't even doubt they know who to go after but still going after the two people at the lowest point of the scheme. The common citizens.