Under Rated Healthy Food

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Spinach is underrated ....

Tilapia is another one , extremely cheap and lean form of protein....
c/s spinach, kale had the hypebeast train for about 10 years, but pound for pound, spinach is still king

as for tilapia, be very careful about where it's sourced from :francis:

Cauliflower and broccoli, anything I can get starches from without using actual starches.
came in here to post cauliflower...mainly because cauliflower rice - the only way i'll eat it.

to add on...
nuts/seeds - good fats, heart healthy
berries - low sugar, high fiber, decent protein for a fruit, anti oxidants
grapefruit - low glycemic, helpful for weight loss and lower blood pressure

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
618.png

Salt free, sugar free peanut butter. :wow:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I have been eating a lot of quinoa and amaranth as an alternative to wheat. Regular oatmeal without the added stuff and add agave syrup sometimes. I just got some hemp hearts and ita pretty damn good. Dont sleep on raw cacao either.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I feel like it is nutrient dense with sweet potatoes, collards greens(20%calcium daily value a serving among other nutrients), Poultry for protein etc.

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
c/s spinach, kale had the hypebeast train for about 10 years, but pound for pound, spinach is still king

as for tilapia, be very careful about where it's sourced from :francis:

came in here to post cauliflower...mainly because cauliflower rice - the only way i'll eat it.

to add on...
nuts/seeds - good fats, heart healthy
berries - low sugar, high fiber, decent protein for a fruit, anti oxidants
grapefruit - low glycemic, helpful for weight loss and lower blood pressure

Theyvleave me empty at this point, I’ve been doing the nuts ans berries for years now and only fukk with swai instead. I need more a lot more hot fat and protein and iron in my diet.

I have been eating a lot of quinoa and amaranth as an alternative to wheat. Regular oatmeal without the added stuff and add agave syrup sometimes. I just got some hemp hearts and ita pretty damn good. Dont sleep on raw cacao either.

I can only do quinoa mixed with wild rice, otherwise it’s gross.

Where do you buy hemp hearts?

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Theyvleave me empty at this point, I’ve been doing the nuts ans berries for years now and only fukk with swai instead. I need more a lot more hot fat and protein and iron in my diet.

I can only do quinoa mixed with wild rice, otherwise it’s gross.

Where do you buy hemp hearts?
I got it from Amazon. 1lb bag for 10. Never saw it in stores. Maybe a Whole Foods/trader joe or health food type store would carry it. Most times I eat quinoa I eat something spicy or with a strong taste like onions, cilantro, or ginger
I feel like it is nutrient dense with sweet potatoes, collards greens(20%calcium daily value.a serviing among other nutrients), Poultry for protein etc.
I was interested in what you were going to say was the standard diet. Its interesting, or actually more unfortunate, but I remember that being the type of stuff my pops and the older generation ate but its a lot of fast food these days.