Under 1000 posts *appreciation*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negs

This whole go outside thing is so 1999

Get a smartphone, 95 percent of my posting is done on my phone

:pacspit:

Your outside life must be boring as fukk to be coming on here. When I'm out in the world a website is the last thing on my mind. Y'all are too attached to this site.

same here breh

on my blackberry

on lunch
even when im at the bathroom :blink:

during work meetings :snoop:

when im at goodlife ill be lurking :blink:

this aint 1998

lmao ole "check the coli every chance I get"....I feel for you if life is that bad.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
98% of my posting here is done at work so even if I wasn't posting on here I wouldn't be outside anyway.

Its almost like I get paid for posting on The Coli :leon:

Or at least thats how I like to look at it :lolbron:

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
i just passed 1500 2 days ago and im surprised it took me that long

but i dont get into beefs tho so i ususally dont go back and forth too much

Daps
:lolbron: u clowns come with the lamest excuses on why u dont have a life.

1. Where do you "work"??? You posting 50-60 times a day on job that requires you to do what?? So i guess everybody work at that lonely ass kiosk in the mall selling interesting sh!t that youll never use. :duck:

2. nikkas are more than happy to use that smartphone excuse. :comeon: we know that sh1t annoying as fukk. Little ass screen. Thumb pressing wrong stuff. It slow. And i know yall mfs aint spend extra money on unlimited data plan as much as yall be on here. :duck:

3. Since i called yall out. You gone quote my post. Go advanced. Click more, thats if the smiley you want is not already in the box. Maximize that little screen. Scroll down. Click :umad:. Preview post even though its one damn smiley. Submit reply.

4. :umad:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
:lolbron: u clowns come with the lamest excuses on why u dont have a life.

1. Where do you "work"??? You posting 50-60 times a day on job that requires you to do what?? So i guess everybody work at that lonely ass kiosk in the mall selling interesting sh!t that youll never use. :duck:

2. nikkas are more than happy to use that smartphone excuse. :comeon: we know that sh1t annoying as fukk. Little ass screen. Thumb pressing wrong stuff. It slow. And i know yall mfs aint spend extra money on unlimited data plan as much as yall be on here. :duck:

3. Since i called yall out. You gone quote my post. Go advanced. Click more, thats if the smiley you want is not already in the box. Maximize that little screen. Scroll down. Click :umad:. Preview post even though its one damn smiley. Submit reply.

4. :umad:

:heh: :heh: