Uncle Phil was a better parent than James and Florida

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
gtfoh nikkaz said carl winslow? you mean carl winslow the fed? carl winslow they got Harriet screamin on him every night instead of checkin her ass? carl winslow that lets his dork next door neighbor trash his house cuz he wanna get in his daughter guts but is so much of a simp that he's prolonging the process and thereby extending the damage done to his house? that carl winslow?

Uncle Phil was on some pro black shyt, got his law degree and moved his family into a mansion, and took in his nephew from the hood and raised him like his own. AND he was the voice of my big nikka Shredder? :wtf: :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikkah!:what:
34rdauo.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
james had to keep his family from falling pray to
welfare,the saten's knights and sweet daddy williams.
James evans is the goat nikka,
him hanging black jesus up in the 70's own
anything phil has done in his life.
phil had better p*ssy but then he was a judge...
(a light skinned and a dark skinned wife with
the same name and children)

34rdauo.gif

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
gtfoh nikkaz said carl winslow? you mean carl winslow the fed? carl winslow they got Harriet screamin on him every night instead of checkin her ass? carl winslow that lets his dork next door neighbor trash his house cuz he wanna get in his daughter guts but is so much of a simp that he's prolonging the process and thereby extending the damage done to his house? that carl winslow?

Uncle Phil was on some pro black shyt, got his law degree and moved his family into a mansion, and took in his nephew from the hood and raised him like his own. AND he was the voice of my big nikka Shredder? :wtf: :ohhh:
Phil was cool but he a republican and had his kids growing up on that :mjpls: steelo. A republican judge at that, so no telling how many young brothas he had to throw in prison to keep that position. Luckily Will came and put them all on to game or they all would have been some next level uncle toms.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Phil was cool but he a republican and had his kids growing up on that :mjpls: steelo. A republican judge at that, so no telling how many young brothas he had to throw in prison to keep that position. Luckily Will came and put them all on to game or they all would have been some next level uncle toms.

My nikka, Uncle Phil was Shredder. I ain't even know this but it all makes sense, he got my vote for that alone. But you right tho, it took Will talkin shyt for Phil to take it back to them protest days, plus you see he ain't give up that one sista soulja type that was in the underground, that was one of the realest episodes of Fresh Prince in the whole series. A real rethug woulda gave her up, my nikka Phillip looked the other way so she could get back to the underground before the feds could get her.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps

Uncle phil the goat dad? Are they out they fckin mind? Like you said, he was a Bush voting, right wing honk. He was a maniac. Straight tyrant to his kids. Always yelling, brow beating, and threatening them for anything. He had his kids living in fear.

And what the hell happened to his first wife? He replaces the fly, pro black, intelligent, accomplished chocolate honey for a flabby n sick, light skinned air head, and they both named vivian? We never heard from the former vivian again? There was some foul sht going on, that was never answered, breh. Phil was always talking about he was a judge, and he could have Willl gone and buried and aint nobody would even know it. Phil pulled some ID channel sht on the first Vivian. Disgustin.

You want the goat daddy, look no further than the brotha from Smart Guy. Raised his seeds on his own. Provided. Always kept his cool. Was funny, and loving, but never a push over. Thats the man right chea!

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Uncle phil the goat dad? Are they out they fckin mind? Like you said, he was a Bush voting, right wing honk. He was a maniac. Straight tyrant to his kids. Always yelling, brow beating, and threatening them for anything. He had his kids living in fear.

And what the hell happened to his first wife? He replaces the fly, pro black, intelligent, accomplished chocolate honey for a flabby n sick, light skinned air head, and they both named vivian? We never heard from the former vivian again? There was some foul sht going on, that was never answered, breh. Phil was always talking about he was a judge, and he could have Willl gone and buried and aint nobody would even know it. Phil pulled some ID channel sht on the first Vivian. Disgustin.

You want the goat daddy, look no further than the brotha from Smart Guy. Raised his seeds on his own. Provided. Always kept his cool. Was funny, and loving, but never a push over. Thats the man right chea!
She swimming with the fishes b. Uncle Phil had the connects to make nikkas dissapear. You think what happened to Trevor was just an accident? :usure: Word is Ty came at Hilary wrong one day and that's why he just magically stopped coming around. :sadcam: And I don't know about the father from Smart Guy, last I heard his oldest son got caught several times pissing and shytting in public. :merchant:

avon barksdale

i want my corners
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Prison
:whoa: Aunt Viv was a panther and taught will's black ass about real black history

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
My nikka, Uncle Phil was Shredder. I ain't even know this but it all makes sense, he got my vote for that alone. But you right tho, it took Will talkin shyt for Phil to take it back to them protest days, plus you see he ain't give up that one sista soulja type that was in the underground, that was one of the realest episodes of Fresh Prince in the whole series. A real rethug woulda gave her up, my nikka Phillip looked the other way so she could get back to the underground before the feds could get her.

Well if we're gonna use outside shyt, the kids really weren't being raised by aunt Vivian. They were being raised by Phil AND Carl :wrist:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't James actually get the Evans out of the ghetto? Remember, they were set to move to Mississippi when he died. Remember, he had to hustle money playing pool............................Remember he had to jack up some dudes to..................Damn he and Uncle Phil did the same stuff. James believed in black Jesus though.