Uncle Murda Wants Everyone To Keep The Same Energy For Nickelodeon Abuser Like They Do Diddy

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Yep, a lot of brehs dont realize the magnitude of their actions until its too late. Even with evidence, Diddy is guilty and let the law do its work, nothing more. These CAC predators do far worse and not even get their names trending on Twitter.

Their powerful but not famous. They do there shyt behind scenes and nobody knows who they are

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Here are the questions I have about the whole situation. Is Diddy guilty and are the victims other Black people?

Unlike some here, I don't look up to celebrities and don't seek to protect them from the consequences of their actions. If they are guilty and the man people suffering at their hands are my own people, I definitely want them to suffer the consequences.

I will not make a judgement on whether he is guilty or not until more evidence comes forward. Outside of that, I see no reason to defend or revile him.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This sympathizer shyt again. Son, abuse is abuse, wrong is wrong etc. fukk em all. I'm all for KTSE but enough is enough.

What about the other end? Some folks will cheer when/if Diddy gets off, no Diddy. Quiet as. A church mouse if the white boy slips thru. How about we keep THAT same energy.

You wanna be white, be white then. fukk is this thread?

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
I don’t condone anything Puff did if true but CACs quick to make black people the face of this stuff. The amount of “No Diddy” I been hearing at work is crazy just like they made Bill Cosby the face of “rape.” You never hear, “No Epstein” or “No Weinstein” though.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
the bigger problem is that that too many black people, out of a fear of appearing overly conscious and historically aware, gladly join cacs in attacking black celebrities who’ve run afoul of the dominant society.

:francis:
So we suppose to defend shytty black celebrities regardless? The fukk is wrong with y'all? :scust:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
that’s not my point. black people should not be joining cacs in the condemnation of diddy, since he - like every black celebrity before him who’s become embroiled in a scandal, from tupac to mike tyson to kobe to rkelly to ray rice to michael jackson and so on - will be used as a proxy to attack black people.

:francis:

STFU

PUFFY HAS SPENT HIS WHOLE
ADULT LIFE fukkING OVER BLACK PPL

:devil:
:evil:

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I remember when Dana White slapped his wife; both liberal and conservative outlets went out of their way to ignore it. But let Jonathan Majors injure his ex-girlfriends finger leaving a domestic dispute and he was labeled a villian from day one. The popularity/influence narrative being mentioned doesn't pan out. They purposely give the green light for black celebrities to get piled on.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He’s correct

These arent just one fakkit with allegations either, these are castmates from yeads of this shyt.

If you got this much smoke for what Diddy did with grown folks, have the same for the dude with a child foot fetish

Daps

STFU

PUFFY HAS SPENT HIS WHOLE
ADULT LIFE fukkING OVER BLACK PPL

:devil:
:evil:

That’s meaningless. It’s bigger than Diddy. This is not our fight. Publicly ridiculing or demonizing Diddy is c00nish and only legitimizes the discrepancy in how black and white suspects are treated.

Daps
So we suppose to defend shytty black celebrities regardless? The fukk is wrong with y'all? :scust:
Nope, nowhere did I say we are supposed to defend him. But clowning him in public, trafficking in the innuendo and defamatory language written by the white media? Nah. That’s c00n shyt.

We did it with Kobe. We did it with Mike Tyson. We did it with Cosby. We did it with R Kelly. We did it with MJ. It’s like, when will we exercise some critical thought and grasp that these celebrities are proxies for attacking us?