How Far Do the Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only took 5 seasons but Smart is finally an above-average shooter, feels good not having to scream when he shoots a jumper :mjcry:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie is starting to play playoff minutes. Knowing his injury history I hope the minutes don't wear him down. Eventually Brad is gonna have to tighten up that rotation and hurt some players feelings.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie is starting to play playoff minutes. Knowing his injury history I hope the minutes don't wear him down. Eventually Brad is gonna have to tighten up that rotation and hurt some players feelings.

Wouldn't be surprised if Kyrie, Horford and Hayward are placed on a minutes-restriction by March and April. Brad may permit them to miss the odd game here and there as the playoffs loom.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Smart's ejection from last night. Doubt the league will fine him.

“I mean it’s basketball, so if you really want to get a shake in—and when I say ‘get a shake in’ (I mean) throw hands in a basketball game—if it gets to that point, obviously, somebody said something pretty disrespectful,” Irving told reporters in Atlanta. “… we all get paid pretty handsomely from the NBA, from our teams. To go out there and start fighting on the floor, this ain’t the 80s. It’s just a different brand of basketball but if it does happen you got to be prepared and I’m pretty sure we were all pretty much raised that way. If somebody says something disrespectful and looks you in the eye and tells you something like that, the you got to stand up for yourself. So, it is what it is.”

Kyrie Irving on Smart ejection: 'You got to stand up for yourself'

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Win today and they are the 3 seed, and if the Raptors lose will only be 2.5 GB from the 2 seed :ehh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For all the struggles and drama, team is now 6-2 against Toronto, Milwaukee & Philly, the 3 teams that have supposedly lapped us...