Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I just looked on SeatGeek. Tickets start at $277 :mjcry: :mjcry:

I was lucky enough to catch his last game in the garden last year, watched him hit that 3 and your boy got teary eyed.

Edit: Us Boston brehs gotta link up for a game or something :blessed:

It was beautiful :banderas:

I was there too. Lucked up that the Patriots were in the Super Bowl that day, helped keep prices reasonable.

This game will be the week after the Super Bowl, so no such luck.....maybe a snowstorm in Minneapolis could delay the SuperBowl one week this year?:mjcry:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
"He had minor symptoms," Ainge added. "But we were hoping that they would go away. I don't think this is as bad of a concussion he had last year, but listen, with a concussion you just have to be really cautious. The symptoms got a little bit worse over the course of a couple of days. But they're not bad. I thought the day after the incident that he probably was going to be able to play. But it just got a little worse (Wednesday) so we just sat him out."

Boston Celtics news: Al Horford upgraded to questionable for Charlotte Hornets game

Tatum is also upgraded to questionable for tonight's game.

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
We out here getting fooked. Hoping we can get a hot start at the beginning of the half. Without one this is going to be a tough hill to climb. I wish we would post up Jaylen more :snoop: