Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get this game where I live.
Kyrie really has 0 assists at halftime?

Is he hurt?
:picard:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brown with another impressive game. Outside of that, a disaster. I hope that's the worst game they play this season.

It's crazy because I felt like in game 1 Kyrie was a bit too passive at times, now in this game he was playing hero ball. But I'm confident that with Stevens he'll be able to find a happy medium.

And I know every game is constantly going to be compared to IT, but people do realize that if we didn't make this trade we'd be starting Smart at PG for at least half the season right? And if Hayward still got hurt, we'd be the running the offense through Brown & Smart until IT came back, and then we'd be hoping and praying he could still carry the offense?

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Morris coming back next week should help things. Will send Smart back to the bench and hopefully he'll no longer be shooting 15 times a game.

And again, I think Ainge should bring back Gerald Green. As streaky as he is, I still trust him a lot more than Nader at this point