Uncharted movie trailer leaks

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I honestly thought tom holland was supposed to be playing a teenage Nate or something. I know he’s like 25 or something in real life but he still looks like a little ass kid to me. I don’t like wahlberg as sully either, if anything he looks more like Nate.

Hollywood will just cast whoever is popular to play whoever, like chris prattt as mario. They don’t even care if it makes sense.

drake-1.jpg

I’m glad sony is taking over production on their movies and tv shows adaptations from here on. The Last of Us casting is way better

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I expected MUCH worse. This actually looks entertaining :wtf:

Will peep.

They really kept the spirit of the games in it too apparently without looking overly corny. Impressed actually. :patrice:

Was the black chick supposed to be Chloe? Or Nadine? Chloe is Indian in the games, so if the black chick is Chloe, I'm expecting fake outrage.

You fukking blind? Can't believe this neg worthy post right here, this trailer and film is a travesty

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You fukking blind? Can't believe this neg worthy post right here, this trailer and film is a travesty

I said what I said, doesn't look horrible to me. It's called an opinion fam. :skip:

I expected straight doo doo.

Can't be disappointed having low expectations. Chloe looks good. :yeshrug:

If it's entertaining, which it appears to be, I'm gucci.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I said what I said, doesn't look horrible to me. It's called an opinion fam. :skip:

I expected straight doo doo.

Can't be disappointed having low expectations. Chloe looks good. :yeshrug:

If it's entertaining, which it appears to be, I'm gucci.

Yeah you entitled to your opinion, but the FACT is this movie will be a steaming pile of dog shyt all around.

:win:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Also, Sully was older when he met Nathan. The casting is all wrong. Kurt Russell looks like a Sully to me.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watched the trailer again…I’ll definitely give it a watch once it hits streaming services…and that’s not a knock…think it looks like a typical decent action flick…I’m not bothered by the ages/how young him and sully look…in the uncharted 4 flashbacks we see nathan been doing this since he was in his teens…so this comes off as sort of a “prequel” to me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
watched the trailer again…I’ll definitely give it a watch once it hits streaming services…and that’s not a knock…think it looks like a typical decent action flick…I’m not bothered by the ages/how young him and sully look…in the uncharted 4 flashbacks we see nathan been doing this since he was in his teens…so this comes off as sort of a “prequel” to me

Well thats what i originally thought but a lot of those scenes are straight up ripped out of uncharted 3. I think it’ll end up being a “fun” movie but its gonna be like the new tomb raider. It will be a bunch of action but it won’t really highlight what makes the games or characters memorable at all.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well thats what i originally thought but a lot of those scenes are straight up ripped out of uncharted 3. I think it’ll end up being a “fun” movie but its gonna be like the new tomb raider. It will be a bunch of action but it won’t really highlight what makes the games or characters memorable at all.

I gather it’s a little of both…movies always fukk up the timelines of source material…they gotta throw some shyt in that resonates with gamers/fans of the series while simultaneously presenting an “origin” story for newcomers

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I gather it’s a little of both…movies always fukk up the timelines of source material…they gotta throw some shyt in that resonates with gamers/fans of the series

I’m sure mark wahlberg will walk out with a mustache in the end as the post credit scene or something. Like how they gave Lara her dual wield pistols as a “tease”

I’m more interested in how they pull of Tsushima