UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hold up... Alan Tudyk was once a part of this :mjcry: Damn. I hope the story isn't ass cheeks because of all those changes.

Uncharted going dark and gritty for the final Drake :obama: I suspect @Fatboi1 won't like this.
it's way too early to talk about this because one, the game isn't even out and two, they said it will still retain the light heartedness of Drake.

“Uncharted is a completely different franchise, and appeals to its audience for completely different reasons,” says Wells said. “I don’t think The Last of Us marks a new direction in tone that all of our future games are going to take on. We’d alienate a lot of our Uncharted fans. We want to keep it a light-hearted romp. I think from a technical standpoint we’ve learnt some things from the Last of Us that will feed into Uncharted – in fact it strengthens our desire to keep them distinct.”
We're not gonna make it too dark, everybody calm down. Just take a breath," Straley said. "We're retaining the lightheartedness; it's Nathan Drake."
Drake not gonna be shooting doctors and saving children.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That confidence in Druckmann. :wow:

I wonder if Hennig's UC4 work would have been better than UC3.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
@BdaBo$$ what will be better in your opinion
I don't think anything will be better. But I'm a stan and will admit it :yeshrug:so say something about top 5... you getting a neg and killed in multI player everytime I see you :yeshrug:

But I respect your opinion :ehh:

• Dap
Reactions: Ns

Ronald

Daps
I don't think anything will be better. But I'm a stan and will admit it :yeshrug:so say something about top 5... you getting a neg and killed in multI player everytime I see you :yeshrug:

Excited about so many games next year. Uncharted can definitely take the top spot tho, just don't think it's locked til I play everything

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I'd love to stan but honestly the demo we were shown at PSX was absolutely stellar. It was the best gameplay I've ever seen in an Uncharted game no scratch that, best looking TPS I've ever seen. The fluidity, the animations, the melee, the TLOU like stealth moves, the context sensitive moves(Rope Swing, kicking dudes down a slope, flushing grenade out and then jumping over :banderas:) was crazy. Looks leagues ahead of the competition from that standpoint. The E3 demo set piece looked insane and easily tops some of the best UC2/3 set pieces simply from how long and great it was. It was like a long ass set piece.

I can't wait to play the beta man. I'm MORE excited about that shyt than other full games.

:wow: The hit feedback looks SOOOO much better. You gotta finish playing UC3 and then see this shyt. It's so bad in UC3(when UC2 was better which is odd.)

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna try and see if I can get a week vacation for this like I did with MGSV. :wow:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm gonna try and see if I can get a week vacation for this like I did with MGSV. :wow:
damedash5.jpg