Umm, Ima need you old heads to stop simpin so much

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I can't front. I have no problems with a nikka doing certain shyt for they ole lady like

-taking her shopping
-running her bath water
-giving her a body massage
-cooking for her

but you gotta draw the line somewhere and painting a bytch toe nails is where a real nikka should draw the line. Doing shyt like that or brushing her hair and braiding her up is just......:wow::stopitslime::aicmon: status

A bytch never asked or implied for me to do such fukkery and any real nikka should take it as an insult if a bytch does. It doesn't matter if that's ya wife or main chick, that shyt just looks mad weak to me but :manny: nikkas gon do what they do

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real fukking talk:myman:

she on the iphone texting nikka smashing on the side like "im getting my toes done, you gonna like them":russ:

Exactly. She talkin to the dude that's piping her down, while her booboo simp on her lmao.

Ain't nothing wrong with reciprocating for ya woman, but this is feminine all the way dude. What's next y'all gonna be braiding her hair next? Dudes got issue with him doing an overly feminine act. If you ain't a Korean dude you ain't got no bidness doin nails b.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
all you nikkas on some "yeah i help my girl do her hair and paint her nails apply make up and shyt blah blah blah" are fakkits. FOH with that shyt. while you doing all that extra shyt she comin to a real nikka like me to get gorilla fukked and sent back with a face full of cum and running make-up. and i aiming for the eyes nikka:shaq:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
better question would be why do you
sit in between the leg of a fat nikka named exquisite
to get your hair braided.
nuts be throwing radiation off on the back of your neck
and you sleep like a baby.

a0yqua.jpg

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
Painting your girls toenails? huh? give up some more control in your relationship why don't ya. hey listen I'll do the dishes, I'll cook the food hell I even listen attentively when she talks about her dull mundane god damned day and all the women she depises but is just fukking like. However Greasing her scalp? painting her toenails? oh oh you gone shave her legs for her to ain't ya.....Where's the line dawg.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
but you gotta draw the line somewhere and painting a bytch toe nails is where a real nikka should draw the line. Doing shyt like that or brushing her hair and braiding her up is just......:wow::stopitslime::aicmon: status

So you don't know about holding woman's pony tail up while she grabs her scrunchie and kissing the back of her neck while she is finishing up until she gets giggly? :mjpls:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
:mindblown: I can't believe men are actually cosigning this fakkit shyt . What kind of man paints their wife's toes?