UMichigan Black Student Union withdraws from campus pro-palestine group b/c of "rampant anti-Blackness festering within it…too pervasive to overcome"

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Look, im not a fan of the Gaza or West Bank dynamics but we’re not gonna lie about civil society available to Israelis or the quality of their legal standards. Thats based on their treatment of non-state actors, not internally.
the state steals land from arab israelis and only sells it back to jews...
...randomly declares non-jewish israeli cities as being in made-up "military zones" or "protected environments" and demolishes them...
...bars non-jewish israelis from living in illegal settlements...
...controls who non-jews can live with or marry...
...decides what religion arab israelis are allowed to practice...
...only allows jews to bear arms...
...institutionalized segregation to a higher degree than that of the south african 1950 group areas act...
...etc., etc., but you already knew all this and are being dishonest as usual. it's gonna be back to the bushes for your jabroni ass soon, you can't help yourself. :umad:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
the state steals land from arab israelis and only sells it back to jews...
...randomly declares non-jewish israeli cities as being in made-up "military zones" or "protected environments" and demolishes them...
...bars non-jewish israelis from living in illegal settlements...
...controls who non-jews can live with or marry...
...decides what religion arab israelis are allowed to practice...
...only allows jews to bear arms...
...institutionalized segregation to a higher degree than that of the south african 1950 group areas act...
...etc., etc., but you already knew all this and are being dishonest as usual. it's gonna be back to the bushes for your jabroni ass soon, you can't help yourself. :umad:
:francis:

Saudi-Arabia-boundaries-map-cities-locator.jpg

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

16-22 min

:wow:

What this brother said at the 18:30-19:30 mark. I literally posted videos in other threads of Afro-Palestinians saying the exact same thing and cognitive dissonance was kicking the Pro-Philistine nikkas ass.

I guess accepting and adhering to programming from purple haired LGBT/Anarcho-Marxist college campus weirdos (who themselves are following a script) is more appealing for whatever reason than accepting reality and focusing on matters that specifically concern yourself first and foremost and YOUR people secondly is just far too sensible and reasonable for some.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
What this brother said at the 18:30-19:30 mark. I literally posted videos in other threads of Afro-Palestinians saying the exact same thing and cognitive dissonance was kicking the Pro-Philistine nikkas ass.

I guess accepting and adhering to programming from purple haired LGBT/Anarcho-Marxist college campus weirdos (who themselves are following a script) is more appealing for whatever reason than accepting reality and focusing on matters that specifically concern yourself first and foremost and YOUR people secondly is just far too sensible and reasonable for some.
guys are more “anti-imperialist” than anything and ignoring the actual fractures taking place in the Arab and islamic world and how those are impacting Africa and africans themselves.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

16-22 min

:wow:

:francis:

Even white Cuban “allies” on the island of Cuba itself. The Black Palestinian part is DAMNING to me. Every time our black counterparts wish to meet with Black Americans on their own they get mad. The “stay away from Black Americans” makes even more sense.

Last edited:

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Lol no one who has commented has actually read the article and the surrounding context. Typical coli
Yes, typical
And watching how threads like this typically play out, the coli isn't really concerned with improving the material conditions of Black people.

A common political stance around here is - "don't hurt my feelings too much."