Umbrella Academy Final Season

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not killing myself. Ben gonna have to go to prison or something. Get his memory wiped by Allison. Jennifer gonna be in forced to live in an island nation (UK) with strict enforcements for no one to travel there and we chipping both of them so we can make sure they stay put :francis:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Damn, i've pretty much bushed this. I saw the new season listed on Netflix and didn't even hesitate to skip past it. I don't even know what was going on at the end of last season. :mjlol:

Honestly, i thought this got cancelled at some point.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This dude aiden Gallagher was a minor and she was 15 years his senior watching him grow up coworkers. Then they do a love story between em that doesn't really add shyt. Yeah thats just... Odd:francis:

Last edited:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This dude aiden Gallagher was a minor and she was 15 years his senior watching him grow up coworkers. Then they do a love story between em that doesn't really add shyt. Yeah thats just... Odd:francis:
Meh .. :manny: in the context of the story they were lost for 7 years and he's technically over 30 years her senior lol. I thought whatever they were trying to push with Luthor and Allison in the beginning more egregious.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Very disappointed in this season and the ending was terrible.

Season 1 is still the best and what a shame they fell off so badly smh

dfresh

Pro
Daps
I just finished the last season of The Umbrella Academy, and it was trash. The comics last left off in 2019 with the third volume, which ends with them meeting the Sparrows.

The problem is, since the show has gone beyond that point, the writers don't have any source material to work from anymore. That’s why the last 2 season felt so off it’s basically fan fiction now, and without the guidance of the original material, the storylines just fall flat and lost the depth and coherence that made the first 2 seasons so great.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I like the idea behind it, but the execution was furthest thing from being acceptable.

Like season 4 should of been another apocalypse cycle. Season 5(FULL season)should be the final season and every episode is a crazy apocalypse cycle loop to really drive the level of desperation for the Umbrella Academy to sacrifice themselves. In the process of season 5. They overcome their mental health issues, and let them go out on their own terms in true heroic sacrifice.

This is the only way for them to properly execute it, but Netflix always be fukking with shows budget wise as soon as it loses engagement. They probably wanted to cancel it.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Glad it's over but I hate it is over at the same time. I wish they went for a more serious tone for the last season. I hate what they did with both 5 and Diego characters. They shoud have done a better job evolving all the main characters through the seasons.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Glad it's over but I hate it is over at the same time. I wish they went for a more serious tone for the last season. I hate what they did with both 5 and Diego characters. They shoud have done a better job evolving all the main characters through the seasons.
It was aight.. I would not watch it or the series again… knowing how it ended.