Uma Thurman Getting Ready To Put Some Folks On The Summer Jam Screen

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I feel like alot of these “me too” bytches is selfish. Cause all these adults coming out saying shyt and noone talking about the REAL issue in Hollywood with all the Pedo shyt. Some of the main people involved in that shyt havent even been spoken about yet. Muthafukkas acting like they care about predators in Hollywood yet Roman Polanski still gets work and even got a standing ovation by some of these same “me too” ass muthafukkas.

Please list all of the 'me too' people who stood up for Roman Polanski. You're conflating all women and men to make a weak point. Humans can multi-task and focus on multiple issues at once. Just because Hollywood has a pedophilia problem doesn't mean it doesn't have a sexual assault problem. One doesn't have to take backseat to the other. It's really bizarre you think sexual assault victims should be quiet until the pedophilia stuff is handled. That's like telling a robbery victim to chill until a murder victim gets their justice. It don't work like that and I think it's kinda fukked up you guys are so bothered by the whole "me too" movement, like it's hurting your pockets. Why are you :cape: for a bunch of overpaid white producers and directors that don't even like black folks. It's fukking weird.

So basically all these actresses are coming out on producers and directors for trying to get some p*ssy for exchange for roles. Ain’t no different from a r&b bytch fukking producers for tracks(cough joss stone).

That makes it OK? It's funny how a lot of you are conveniently ignoring the outright rape stories that are coming out. It ain't all fair exchange.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Please list all of the 'me too' people who stood up for Roman Polanski. You're conflating all women and men to make a weak point. Humans can multi-task and focus on multiple issues at once. Just because Hollywood has a pedophilia problem doesn't mean it doesn't have a sexual assault problem. One doesn't have to take backseat to the other. It's really bizarre you think sexual assault victims should be quiet until the pedophilia stuff is handled. That's like telling a robbery victim to chill until a murder victim gets their justice. It don't work like that and I think it's kinda fukked up you guys are so bothered by the whole "me too" movement, like it's hurting your pockets. Why are you :cape: for a bunch of overpaid white producers and directors that don't even like black folks. It's fukking weird.

That makes it OK? It's funny how a lot of you are conveniently ignoring the outright rape stories that are coming out. It ain't all fair exchange.
nikka shut the fukk up. They CAN do multiple things at once. Address multiple issues at once. But guess what? They AINT. Corey Feldman got shytted on for YEARS for tryna expose these fukkin faggits. U gotta bytches coming out claiming sexual harrassment cause a nikka made a comment or looked at them the wrong way. Or cause they willing fukked some of these creeps on some casting couch shyt. Yet theres muthafukkas out there who literally molesting and raping little kids in this industry and noone is even MENTIONING the names of those muthafukkas. Its all way too convenient for my liking.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
So basically all these actresses are coming out on producers and directors for trying to get some p*ssy for exchange for roles. Ain’t no different from a r&b bytch fukking producers for tracks(cough joss stone).
These women are upset becuase either someone pushed themselves on them AFTER they said NO or walked by them and groped their body. That’s hardly exchanging sex for roles.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
nikka shut the fukk up. They CAN do multiple things at once. Address multiple issues at once. But guess what? They AINT. Corey Feldman got shytted on for YEARS for tryna expose these fukkin faggits. U gotta bytches coming out claiming sexual harrassment cause a nikka made a comment or looked at them the wrong way. Or cause they willing fukked some of these creeps on some casting couch shyt. Yet theres muthafukkas out there who literally molesting and raping little kids in this industry and noone is even MENTIONING the names of those muthafukkas. Its all way too convenient for my liking.
Did Uma shyt on Corey? Did Rose shyt on Corey? Wtf you talking about then? Be glad Hollywood is finally at a place where they are willing to FINALLY address these issues. It’s not some 23 year old actress’s fault that the men in charge of Hollywood didn’t care about rape and child molestatoon until now.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Did Uma shyt on Corey? Did Rose shyt on Corey? Wtf you talking about then? Be glad Hollywood is finally at a place where they are willing to FINALLY address these issues. It’s not some 23 year old actress’s fault that the men in charge of Hollywood didn’t care about rape and child molestatoon until now.
:what: did I say they specifically did? But they sure didnt fukkin speak out when he was tryna expose that bullshyt. Everybody just kept they fukkin mouth shut. Matter fact Barbara Walters came AT him on The View for speaking on it. His best friend Corey Haim killed himself over the abuse. And still. NOONE is blowing the lid off this shyt still. These celebrities knew about all the fukkin creeps. They still did work wit em. Still partied and mingled wit em. And half these fukkin complaints are filler. SOME of them are legit vile harrassment. Im not trying to undermine anyones struggle or whatever but I think theres a level of protection going on for the REAL predators in Hollywood. Look at this bullshyt.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...N-Hollywood-s-hypocritical-horror-Harvey.html.

Like I said alot of these celebs “coming out” is full of shyt.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
6rswvwngruzz.jpg
:wtf: got damn this dude is fukked up. A straight up predator.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I can't lie: Joss Stone was great in The Tudors.

I'm sorry to hear she was fukking for tracks.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only reason Uma Thurman was in Kill Bill is because hwas Quentin Tarantino's "girlfriend" at the time. Tarantino puts the girls he cums on into his movies. Uma Thurman is a ho. Literally if you at all the big actresses who appeared "out of nowhere" in Tarantino's movies, all the actresses were Tarantino's "girlfriend". All cumsluts, basically. Look here at all the girls Tarantino has dated:

Quentin Tarantino
Uma and Quentin didn't date until ten years after kill bill and twenty years after pulp fiction. The shyt you saying don't even make sense.

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Did they still do the movies yes or no :jbhmm:

I'm sorry, are you under the impression all these women were accosted/propositioned for sex in exchange for a particular role?

Still, some did, many didn't. There's a reason why women like Annabella Sciorra were blacklisted and why Weinstien was shocked to see Lupita Nyong'o made it on her own after turning him down.

Last edited: