Ultimately this is why Black people are not positively represented in Asian culture

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The hug aint comin
c00ning for cocoa puffs?
i cringe everytime i see this thread title
The title or the subject matter madness you cringe?
Sounds personal. Only the liberal man goes to sleep on the couch wimp.
What is a liberal man?
adjective
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.
Similar:
tolerant
unprejudiced
unbigoted
broad-minded
open-minded
enlightened
forbearing
permissive
free
free and easy
easygoing
laissez-faire
libertarian
latitudinarian
unbiased
impartial
nonpartisan
indulgent
lenient
lax
soft
Opposite:
narrow-minded
bigoted
noun
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise
So you're not a liberal man, which is why you would say this?
The hug aint comin
c00ning for cocoa puffs :francis:
I don’t give a fukk about Asians and what they think of black people.
Look, when you come here to say that you're being a clown to your race. If you don't agree let me break it down for you in ways you'll understand because you're trained to not care about your own people :stop:

IMAGINE THIS HAPPENING TO ANY AMOUNT OF WHITE PEOPLE. IMAGINE GAMES WHERE ALL THE HUMAN CHARACTERS ARE BLACK WITH A FEW OTHER RACES SPRINKLED BUT NEVER A CLEARLY WHITE PERSON. WHAT GAME TODAY FITS THAT DESCRIPTION :jbhmm:

Ohh wait, you don't care about Asians so they get a pass by you.

TRUMP HAD Muslim ban, and a ban on Africa, before Trump they banned Africa as well because ebola. That was different because it's white people?

It's all about the constant oppression and/or suppression of black people. You don't care that your games won't have you in them, Hollywood doesn't have to cater, but if they do how will they portray you? MAYBE YOU DON'T CARE BUT YOU'RE A DAMN FOOL IF YOU THINK IT WON'T AFFECT YOU, AFFECT YOUR CHILDREN.

The problem is most of y'all selfish, the responses like "I know who wants the dikk" like if fukking a bytch means they give a fukk about you? Clearly I'm talking to children who have no idea what's real. I never lived in Asia, my lady did for 3yrs tho, 1 year on base, 2 years off it. I have other friends who have d lived there longer. The outward showing of disrespect isn't the same as it is in rural America... until you go into rural areas that is. But, in all areas they are people and it's not this "hey nikkas, come to Asia!?!" attitude. Nor should it be. But that's not the topic, it's videogames and why aren't we being represented much outside of stereotypical characters and then reason is the perception of us as a people. They don't respect us, they do look down on us, they look down on dark skin period (culturally speaking) and as long as white ppl push the narrative for us, and the nikkaz are as apathetic as you demonstrated here? Why should they respect a group that clearly doesn't respect itself enough too care?

I'll just leave this here, this is our own countries response. You don't think they influences the thoughts, minds, views of others outside the country?

Battlefield 1 'Black-Washing' Controversy Shows Petty Racism is Alive and Well

“God of War: Ragnarok” new female character is black, causing controversy, screenwriter responds-SONY – Breaking Latest News

mykey

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Why would Asians create a game with a black lead character?

there are billions of Asians. Of course they’d make games looking like them. When I lived in Japan I saw hundreds of games I’ve never heard of that are only sold in Asian markets. Why would they make a game with a black lead in games that won’t be released in America or Europe?

And don’t let the actions of one dumb ass have you thinking every Asian is like that.

I got shown nothing but love in Japan and the Philippines. It’s white folks they couldn’t stand over there :russ:
The only time I experienced racism in South-East Asia it was from white people who have settled there. The irony.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The only time I experienced racism in South-East Asia it was from white people who have settled there. The irony.
South East Asia you say? Funny you name that specific area because I'm basing what I say off facts from research and word of mouth. I hear you, and what you said was your experience :handshake:

But you didn't really say much, so how would you know the deal outside of your experience? Well you can just pay attention...

Anti-Blackness In Southeast Asia?

Reality is bigger than your experience, and you guys are purposely being naive and apathetic. There's black people who never had negative interactions with white people, those same people if they thought like y'all have demonstrated here would go on to say white supremacy doesn't exist :facepalm: