Ultimately this is why Black people are not positively represented in Asian culture

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I'm going to assume Asia has created over 1 million different games, and nobody here can name the game that starred a black man that looks like a black man in a hero's role. I hope at least 1 out of a million did that but I don't know of it's existence :manny:

Now we've speculated plenty of times here, and I'm just gonna keep it 100... Asian people have never paid me any attention. I've always felt unwelcome in their places of business and I'm not a walking stereotype aka I don't give them a reason to be fearful/etc. Just my personal experiences over the years. I just know they like to keep to themselves.

What I'm about to show you isn't surprising, and if anyone here speaks Chinese then maybe you can confirm the translation for anyone who may be skeptical...

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:dwillhuh:

Why would Asians create a game with a black lead character?

there are billions of Asians. Of course they’d make games looking like them. When I lived in Japan I saw hundreds of games I’ve never heard of that are only sold in Asian markets. Why would they make a game with a black lead in games that won’t be released in America or Europe?

And don’t let the actions of one dumb ass have you thinking every Asian is like that.

I got shown nothing but love in Japan and the Philippines. It’s white folks they couldn’t stand over there :russ:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s white folks they couldn’t stand over there :russ:

Yo, this is true as fukk. It's weird as hell too. Travelling to non majority white countries over the years, that's a consistent theme. They might smile in their face, but are straight :rudy: inside. But when they see you as a black american, they really willing to chop it up with you. Had a lot of people straight up say they don't like the colonizers :mjlol:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo, this is true as fukk. It's weird as hell too. Travelling to non majority white countries over the years, that's a consistent theme. They might smile in their face, but are straight :rudy: inside. But when they see you as a black american, they really willing to chop it up with you. Had a lot of people straight up say they don't like the colonizers :mjlol:

I was stationed in Okinawa and the Philippines for a little bit. Even though we were in the same military as the white folks, they loved us and the Hispanic brehs and only tolerated the cacs.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I was stationed in Okinawa and the Philippines for a little bit. Even though we were in the same military as the white folks, they loved us and the Hispanic brehs and only tolerated the cacs.

:hhh:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
True statement. Asian hoes love “ Chocolate Man”

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Education time....
:dwillhuh:

Why would Asians create a game with a black lead character?

there are billions of Asians. Of course they’d make games looking like them.
When I lived in Japan I saw hundreds of games I’ve never heard of that are only sold in Asian markets. Why would they make a game with a black lead in games that won’t be released in America or Europe?

And don’t let the actions of one dumb ass have you thinking every Asian is like that.

I got shown nothing but love in Japan
and the Philippines. It’s white folks they couldn’t stand over there :russ:
Ok bruh, you might wanna take a seat :stop:
You sound kinda crazy right now to say "why would they". Like you can't be serious right?

Tell me, why would they make a game with white people?

Or Latino?

Did you not notice most of there characters are white. I'm not asking for equal representation, I'm asking where is any representation of a black hero, shyt, a black sidekick since you wanna lower the bar. Out of a million, name just 1. I'll wait again because nobody has posted the example (and people love to prove me wrong)

As for don't let the actions of one dumb... I'm not, I clearly went into detail how that's all I've ever seen from Asians in my experiences. Let's examine yours now...
Yes because that's the terminology they would use, colonizers right? :francis:
Related/unrelated China had been trying to buy Africa. Had to get kicked out because they was up to some sinister shyt. Guess y'all didn't hear about all that

A Zimbabwe politician says all the Chinese in his country should be deported

And let's dou a follow-up...
Coronavirus ends China's honeymoon in Africa
:hula:
China: Covid-19 Discrimination Against Africans

The video I posted goes into this, don't choose to be ignorant gentleman...
Right, you was on a military base. What you expect? Now while I clearly articulated and backed up everything I said. I'm aware that Japan and Korea are different. But the mentality, is that different? Is country pride/unity so strong that they'll discriminate? Well if we talking video games then it's a thousand times YES. Like you can't ignore it.:scust:

I'll post more stuff momentarily since not everyone wants to wake up. I suggest everyone watch the video from start to finish. The part with the girl is just the beginning of the bigger conversation that needs to be had. knowledge reigns supreme over nearly everygamer...

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Capitalism = white supremacy. Anything expected or wanting to make a lot of money will cater to cacs.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
True statement. Asian hoes love “ Chocolate Man”
Oh yeah, so if you go into a nail Solan everyone will be happy to see you?

How many black peoples you personally know with an Asian wife, I'll wait.

How about a girlfriend, I knew a guy who had this bad Asian chick. She looked black guys. The other 10 Asian girls I went to school with didn't. And I haven't met one since but I know they out there. Just saying, like what you said is false.
Capitalism = white supremacy. Anything expected or wanting to make a lot of money will cater to cacs.
This is a western centric way of thinking. Money drives all cultures except African culture. I said culture, not the aftermath... so when you call money a white supremacy thing, what do you think China interest in Africa was about? Resources. We look at things like stephon marbury getting a statue and we go THEY LOVE US :blessed:

If he wasn't helping China become better at basketball, he'd be LiAngelo Ball.

Would you say this happened because of capitalism?...

Genos

Superstar
Daps

How about a girlfriend, I knew a guy who had this bad Asian chick. She looked black guys. The other 10 Asian girls I went to school with didn't. And I haven't met one since but I know they out there. Just saying, like what you said is false.

This is a western centric way of thinking. Money drives all cultures except African culture. I said culture, not the aftermath... so when you call money a white supremacy thing, what do you think China interest in Africa was about? Resources. We look at things like stephon marbury getting a statue and we go THEY LOVE US :blessed:

City asians vs jungle asians. The asians who are buying everything are the white ones. The same way white Latinos are becoming white, the lighter skinned asians will become white. China is a capitalist country

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
City asians vs jungle asians. The asians who are buying everything are the white ones. The same way white Latinos are becoming white, the lighter skinned asians will become white. China is a capitalist country
China thinks White skin equals beauty, and they try to make themselves have fairer skin via makeup or otherwise. It's a cultural thing like how Michael Jackson and Lil Kim transformed. But it's more widespread in China than even here because they don't have to do as drastic a move to achieve what they looking for.

But the flip side is in their attempts to appear whiter they then have to feel the opposite about being darker. And the mentality then carries over to the point you won't see black anything because black is considered not white enough, who needs it.

Japan in particular loves samurais. But samurais came from Africa. So did their religion, so was the invention of rice which is their main food source. You'd think after all that we'd be represented more often but I guess that's too much to ask for :to:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps

Lol my nikka I’ve been all around ASIA. I know who gets the dikk

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol my nikka I’ve been all around ASIA. I know who gets the dikk

d52a3ccc-d9df-4e4f-8f45-f678991c0d03_text.gif

full