Ultimate Pre-Workout stack sign up (few slots available)

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Yeah I like that intense/hardcore feeling from Angel dust. I like switching it up also but I think after trying this it'll be more like 70% AD something else. That's the best pre workout Ive had yet. Only ones close for me are original jacked and some pre workout I forgot the name of but that shyt had me ready to kill somebody with the headaches so I can fukk with that anymore.
was it the OG craze? lol
that shyt gave me tunnel vision at the gym. that was my goat pwo

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
was it the OG craze? lol
Man I really don't know the name of that stuff I wish I did but my boy forgot to take the picture of the shyt like I told him too. Tht shyt was a gift and a curse all in one. I honestly was going crazy on the weights but felt like somebody say one word its on my head was hurting so bad. If you ever watched the tv show arrow I felt like them nikkas on that Mirakuru but with Percy Harvin headaches lol

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i'm down to try this if you still have any left... i'll follow your recommendation and try the Red Ice Flavored Angel Dust and an Orange of Fruit Punch Flavored Hype.

and the original craze was some :whoo: shyt. I had the best workouts ever on that but man coming down after i was done was :merchant: . I still have a few scoops left of the old craze before they took it off the shelf. I took one and a half scoops a few months ago and had a dope workout but man I felt cracked out after, all grinding my teeth and shyt like I was coked out. I don't think i'll use it again...

Cwilk02

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I never been a fan of pre-workout because i had situations where it makes me feel jittery as fukk but ya'll convinced a brother :patrice:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
im in brodie def wanna support ya business

:feedme:

let a breh get on that dust

:blessed:

i'm down to try this if you still have any left... i'll follow your recommendation and try the Red Ice Flavored Angel Dust and an Orange of Fruit Punch Flavored Hype.

and the original craze was some :whoo: shyt. I had the best workouts ever on that but man coming down after i was done was :merchant: . I still have a few scoops left of the old craze before they took it off the shelf. I took one and a half scoops a few months ago and had a dope workout but man I felt cracked out after, all grinding my teeth and shyt like I was coked out. I don't think i'll use it again...

Damn, I stay missing out on your giveaways.

I never been a fan of pre-workout because i had situations where it makes me feel jittery as fukk but ya'll convinced a brother :patrice:

Send me a PM

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Send me a PM

LL

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm willing to try this shyt even if i have to buy it, ive tried at least a half dozen pre workout drinks and none work. not one :beli:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i'm willing to try this shyt even if i have to buy it, ive tried at least a half dozen pre workout drinks and none work. not one :beli:
Personal opinion do research on them. Some of that stuff is supposed to basically just a stimulant. You might as well drink coffee or take caffeine pills. Others like Pre-Jym, Max HP seem to have better elements that will benefit you during the entire workout.