Ultimate Pre-Workout stack sign up (few slots available)

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I got a few stacks for testing, 100% free including shipping. Drop a reply if interested and I'll let you know what to do next. If you haven't gotten any product before from me/Prime/BSL, I'll definitely put those people into the mix 1st.

My recommendations is pick a Red Ice Flavored Angel Dust and an Orange of Fruit Punch Flavored Hype. The flavors mesh well together.

You'll get one Blackstone Labs Angel Dust and one Blackstone Labs Hype

You mix both together and Bam, Bam, workout on ham! Must be in the USA

Info and Video

http://store.blackstonelabs.co/ultimate-pre-workout-stack

hype-angel-dust-slide.jpg

This weeks Clark video, we made it rain at the Boca Town Center

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah let them other cats try it first but if there is any spots left after them let me know. That Angel Dust is the truth though put a few of my boys on and they love it and that's all they cop now.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
:noah: I just won the max hp. Its the truth by the way, will review on bb.com soon

Yall better jump on this, if its anything its anything like max hp then you're in for it

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:noah: I just won the max hp. Its the truth by the way, will review on bb.com soon

Yall better jump on this, if its anything its anything like max hp then you're in for it
How did max hp work for you cause it was mixed reviews from me and my boys. Me and some of my boys liked Angel dust better but some of my boys loved this and even copped their own version. The main thing was with Angel dust you get that I'm bout to do work feel and with max hp didn't get that. I do think it was good for stamina though just like the angle dust feeling more. I would cop both again but definitely AD first

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
How did max hp work for you cause it was mixed reviews from me and my boys. Me and some of my boys liked Angel dust better but some of my boys loved this and even copped their own version. The main thing was with Angel dust you get that I'm bout to do work feel and with max hp didn't get that. I do think it was good for stamina though just like the angle dust feeling more. I would cop both again but definitely AD first

I usually take White Flood + Creatine. Have been doing Max HP + creatine + L Tyrosine, I get the energy and pretty good pump. I add the L Tyrosine for added focus, that is one thing I think HP is missing. Other than that :whew: Not too much pump to where you can't get through your workout, but enough to look good in the mirrors.

If you go to the gym to put in work, Max HP will meet you there and help you push it out

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I usually take White Flood + Creatine. Have been doing Max HP + creatine + L Tyrosine, I get the energy and pretty good pump. I add the L Tyrosine for added focus, that is one thing I think HP is missing. Other than that :whew: Not too much pump to where you can't get through your workout, but enough to look good in the mirrors.

If you go to the gym to put in work, Max HP will meet you there and help you push it out
I got the max hp too just felt the stamina part and not the hype ness for lack of a better word from Angel Dust. I don't like them pumps where its hard to finish your workouts but now that you mention it I guess that's what max hp been doing also cause at the end of the workout I feel more pump than usual.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Beginning working out? Either way you should be good just take a little less in the beginning to make sure you can handle it. You don't want to fall out in the gym or nothing like that but you should be good man.

Yea Im just starting out,ive been researching all the various Supplements(as far as the Powder Protein Pre/Post/During Workout stuff is concerned)and yea I dont want to take the wrong thing and have a Bad Reaction to it

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yea Im just starting out,ive been researching all the various Supplements(as far as the Powder Protein Pre/Post/During Workout stuff is concerned)and yea I dont want to take the wrong thing and have a Bad Reaction to it
Yeah just take smaller doses of whatever it is when you do take it or if you feeling really noid ask your doctor if you good before taking it. For the most part if you take a smaller dose you'll be good. Nobody I know and damn near everybody I know that works out take some type of supplement they've never had any bad effects happen to them.

GuChiMeng

East (Asian) Atlanta Santa
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I need your love peejay your like my bother

EDIT: live in Canada. Politic bullchit like Mike Minzer nvm

ep7t43b.gif