UK TV PIFF "SPOTLESS" ON NETFLIX WOOOOOOOOOO

DrHackenbush

Happy wars/sad love songs
Daps
Show is alright, I'm on episode 7..Don't dig the fake deep conversations though, I hate that shyt when its not pulled off well
Also :hhh: at some of the decisions the characters make

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
It got renewed 9 months ago. :dwillhuh:

Fred.

Jon snow I know this off topic of the thread but I been looking for you those shows u told me about was straight piff
u have anymore I can watch I watched
  1. GAME OF THRONES
  2. MR.ROBOT
  3. LEFT OVERS
  4. BLACK MIRROR
  5. BALLERS
  • I WATCHED ALL THAT IN 4 MONTHS AT WORK I NEED SUM MORE SHOWS BREH :wtf:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jon snow I know this off topic of the thread but I been looking for you those shows u told me about was straight piff
u have anymore I can watch I watched
  1. GAME OF THRONES
  2. MR.ROBOT
  3. LEFT OVERS
  4. BLACK MIRROR
  5. BALLERS
  • I WATCHED ALL THAT IN 4 MONTHS AT WORK I NEED SUM MORE SHOWS BREH :wtf:

I'm gonna assume you already seen "Breaking Bad" and "The Wire". I can't remember.

Peep "Fargo", each season is a different story with different characters. Season 3 starts in April.
Peep "Utopia". It's a cancelled UK show, and you'll probably have to torrent it or something but it's two seasons of :ohlawd:

Peep "Luther", it's Idris Elba as a detective that tracks serial killers. The last season was pretty :ld: but over all it's worth your time.

Peep "Justified", it's about a U.S. Marshall tracking down various criminals.

Out of new shows I've heard "Spotless" and "Sneaky Pete" are dope. Haven't watched them yet though. The new show I'm really excited for is "Legion", it's about Professor X's son. He has multiple personalities and each personality has a different power. He's one of the most powerful mutants in Marvel. It starts in February:

Fred.

shanks

All Star
Daps
Thanks for the recommendation :salute:. Finished the first season in a couple of days and really enjoyed it.

Really hope to see a new season soon.