UK Heads! Anyone watching the new season of Phone Shop?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
So I just finished watching the third episode of the new season. The show is sh!t. I been trying to get into it cause my friend said it was good but its pretty terrible. Its not funny at all for the most part.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
As someone who works in a phoneshop part-time, I can appreciate some of the jokes. I don't find it funny for the most part though.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
i saw a few eps and its shyt!!

nothing against UK shows..im a huge fan of certain shows but this was trash.

Yeah, its always been shyt. I decided to give it a chance cause a friend recommended it but I wasn't feeling it. The last 2 episodes of the latest season were pretty funny tho, but everything else I've seen, not impressed...

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Yeah, its always been shyt. I decided to give it a chance cause a friend recommended it but I wasn't feeling it. The last 2 episodes of the latest season were pretty funny tho, but everything else I've seen, not impressed...
i personally can't stand hood type brit shyt. The kidulthood/adulthood etc were pure trash!
I think it's the contemporary brit/urban scene is just corny and certainly delivered poorly through the media.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
i personally can't stand hood type brit shyt. The kidulthood/adulthood etc were pure trash!
I think it's the contemporary brit/urban scene is just corny and certainly delivered poorly through the media.

I guess I can understand that point of view. If ur not from here u might find that whole scene corny. I don't mind British hood shyt, I actually like a lot of British hood films but I can see people from other countries not getting it. I loved both Kidulthood and Adulthood tho. I like Noel Clarke I think he makes some of the best movies of the genre in the UK.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I guess I can understand that point of view. If ur not from here u might find that whole scene corny. I don't mind British hood shyt, I actually like a lot of British hood films but I can see people from other countries not getting it. I loved both Kidulthood and Adulthood tho. I like Noel Clarke I think he makes some of the best movies of the genre in the UK.
that noel guy pretty much ruined the brit film industry with his trash..check his fukkin resume?
btw have you seen my brother the devil? now that is a very good film set in the UK(london) by a talented film maker.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
that noel guy pretty much ruined the brit film industry with his trash..check his fukkin resume?
btw have you seen my brother the devil? now that is a very good film set in the UK(london) by a talented film maker.

I dunno, I enjoy his movies :yeshrug:

I haven't seen the one u just mentioned tho. I looked it up on rottentomatoes.com, sounds interesting.