UK Heads! Anyone watching the new season of Phone Shop?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I never really liked it when it 1st came out but after watching a few episodes it ain't bad. Just saw the 1st episode of the new season. Not bad, pretty funny. I won't spoil it for y'all...

This is one of the ads for the new season

This makes me cringe like a muhfucca but its funny too!

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Remember trying to watch the first episode when it first started. Straight :beli: status, like a lot of our 'comedy' shows.

Daps
Reppin
London
The first episode wasn't as good as what we've seen in previous series but it was decent. Jewayne and Ashley always crack me up. :dead: at them singing Daniel Beddingfield 'I gotta get through this'.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Yeah, I thought it was straight garbage when I 1st saw it but it ain't that bad. We got lots of good comedy shows tho. A lot of em better than the Americans.

i give yall props for shameless but I think there are cultrual reasons why you will not find american humor as funny as British humor and vice versa.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
i give yall props for shameless but I think there are cultrual reasons why you will not find american humor as funny as British humor and vice versa.

I do find a lot of American humour funny. Just the dude basically said there is no funny British shows and there are plenty. Shameless is one of them but we got other funny shows.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I do find a lot of American humour funny. Just the dude basically said there is no funny British shows and there are plenty. Shameless is one of them but we got other funny shows.

gotcha didn't know someone tried to diss British comedy.