UK Far Right racist Jordan Parlour (28) has been sentenced to 20 months in jail for publishing material intended to stir racial hatred during riots

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
UK is not like Scandinavian countries where they have the sweet jails you’re thinking of.

UK prisons are overcrowded and full of fukkery. A lot of this popped up in the thread about that Brazilian C.O that was getting fukked by the prisoners.

Regardless, prison time for being a racist bozo online is a win. fukk him
20 months is a joke
Prolly out in 3 for good behavior
He needs a decade of ass raping

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
this is getting dangerous now, jailing people for writing some shyt on social media? did he actually prepare the riots or collectively organised it?
I need more information because if he was just a shyt stirrer online like most of us on here then say good bye to your human rights 5, 4, 3, 2..

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is getting dangerous now, jailing people for writing some shyt on social media? did he actually prepare the riots or collectively organised it?
I need more information because if he was just a shyt stirrer online like most of us on here then say good bye to your human rights 5, 4, 3, 2..
He is in England

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man fukk them racist crackkkas

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
we need this here in US for some of these racists too:hubie:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
UK is not like Scandinavian countries where they have the sweet jails you’re thinking of.

UK prisons are overcrowded and full of fukkery. A lot of this popped up in the thread about that Brazilian C.O that was getting fukked by the prisoners.

Regardless, prison time for being a racist bozo online is a win. fukk him
:ehh:

that makes me feel a little better at least

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I ain't got a Hating Soul in my Body.. it's not in my My DNA.

I see I gotta do some research though

You are too nice a human being. Black folks in general are too nice and dont have that tribal, "I want to take shyt over" gene