UK brehs overwhelmingly vote against Rishi Sunak

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they fukking with abortion rights, morning after pill access, IVF bans, book bans, stopping student loan forgiveness etc... biden wins, GOP will be done in congress and the executive branch for at least 10-20 years.

But they control the Supreme Court. These clowns who voted in that man. Have forever fukked this country. I swear anyone who voted for that man, should legit be tried for treason:francis:

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But they control the Supreme Court. These clowns who voted in that man. Have forever fukked this country.:francis:
I dapped but it is not a forgone conclusion. We literally need left-leaning majorities in Congress and the President. 60+ votes gets passed the filibuster. If we actually get anything akin to New Deal Democrats, it can be a wrap for those Republican hoes.

New Deal Dems ran the table for 40 years until Civil Rights fractured the party. Despite what people say, more people lean towards civil rights but don't act toward it because many of us don't remember/didn't experience life before it. Things are coming to a point where whatever you lean toward, you are probably pushing deeper into it as time goes on. The courts can be expanded and real reforms can happen but progressives have to run the table.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Didnt the same just happen with Macron but now we have French Neo-Nazis running things? Hell of a turn of events if you got the Far Right in power in France, Italy, Hungary, Poland and second place in Germany :merchant:

Of these countries that matter is France and Germany

everyone else is just living off of name recognition

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Didnt the same just happen with Macron but now we have French Neo-Nazis running things? Hell of a turn of events if you got the Far Right in power in France, Italy, Hungary, Poland and second place in Germany :merchant:
Nah.. France looks like they will not have a clear majority in either side… however a lot of them neo Nazis withdrew so they gonna fall short of having a far right majority… France dodged a bullet smh

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I'm tuning into bbc now specifically for the Tory bootlicker, Laura kuenssberg reaction:mjgrin:

Her snugness and giggling like a Cheshire cat over corbyn labour loss in 2019 still haunts me,I want to see her cry on national tv:blessed: