Ugo Ogugwa diss (Update Ugo hijacks thread and announces Soft White Fufu Dropping 5/16/14 :ohlawd:)

Who won?

• Total voters

RoMans

P.Y.T.
Daps
Reppin
Dat European Struggle
:dwillhuh:
fukk Ugo...technically no one has really battled him. He has attacked posters. Well now I'm gunning for him. And because he dissed Detroit all of the MC'S that are associated with me are coming for him. It's only just beginning. It's going to be a hot Summer for the Coli :demonic:

You better shut the fukk up bytch boy. You ain't halve the rapper King Ugo is. You don't want this real problems. We saw that in the thread with thatchigirl. Talkin' bout how you going to ether Ugo. You better pray for mercy like you did with big moe. I hope when you close your eyes tonight that they shut forever fukk boy:pacspit:

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
:dwillhuh:

You better shut the fukk up bytch boy. You ain't halve the rapper King Ugo is. You don't want this real problems. We saw that in the thread with thatchigirl. Talkin' bout how you going to ether Ugo. You better pray for mercy like you did with big moe. I hope when you close your eyes tonight that they shut forever fukk boy:pacspit:
Look at Ugo pulling out the other alias...be bipolar brehs

Just say yes you lil bytch :mjpls:

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Damn this story is getting crazy :wow:

@Ugo Ogugwa is that you brethren?

my frend, i hav been shyttin on big rod for de massive timeframe of 12 years o..dat soundclick is from 2001 or so..ogugwa was born on onsmash.com in 2010 as an object of laughter wit tracks such as dis one

free Kelechi Ezeibe

big rod = 12 years a jealous neega

am legend o

That Singer Guy...

TiMeLeSs Moderator
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Knoxville, Tn
my frend, i hav been shyttin on big rod for de massive timeframe of 12 years o..dat soundclick is from 2001 or so..ogugwa was born on onsmash.com in 2010 as an object of laughter wit tracks such as dis one

free Kelechi Ezeibe

big rod = 12 years a jealous neega

am legend o

fukk all that, we need that Soft White Fufu ASAP...get to work on that my african brother :ohlawd:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
fukk Ugo...technically no one has really battled him. He has attacked posters. Well now I'm gunning for him. And because he dissed Detroit all of the MC'S that are associated with me are coming for him. It's only just beginning. It's going to be a hot Summer for the Coli :demonic:

ugo has been battling the last two weeks in the audio tourney fam....

we cookin over there....yall need to check it out

http://www.thecoli.com/forums/audio-battle-tournament.54/