West Virginia
tumblr_mbej03cdA41rzbvsto1_250.gif

9 out of 10 times I get with pretty bytches anyway :ld:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
No amount of beauty is going to make up for a female being a boring, humorless c*nt... no amount of personality is going to make up for her looking like some sort of goblin/troll hybrid.

You just gotta find that balance...

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
They're much more humble and more fun to kick it with.Most super attractive chicks are nut jobs

Deetee

Notorious Lurker
Daps
Reppin
T.Dot
If an ugly girl is "sexier" to you. Wouldn't she be regarded as a pretty woman not ugly :comeon:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
i find "we" are more approachable and easier to get along with. "we" not as uppity as them pretty bytches.

I think the problem is with the women so fine that men flock everywhere they go. Those types have zero social skills because they don't have to. In a club there are perhaps a dozen women in that category. The other 95% of women aren't ugly. Truly ugly makes up about another 5%. The in between are various but even an "average" woman is hella sexy...if your dikk is working properly. These guys who overlook everything besides "dimes" seem kind ofstrange to me. Especially since "dimes" are like some pure bred dogs: cute, but so tempremental that they might not be woth the effort. Your "mutts" are alot less flashy, but still adorable and much more pleasant.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I will never cosign ugly as sexy, but i will say most girls with pretty faces are skinny while most girls with nice bodies are ugly in the face. Never understood that or why girls with big asses usually got small t*ts, while girls with big t*ts usually got small asses...

Ugly girls nowadays are becoming the delusional ones yall complain so much about, so if yall keep pumping their heads up they gonna start acting like dimes. Keep fukking them if you must but please stop lying to them, stop complementing their beauty or sexiness.