Ugly girls are more sexier to me than beautiful girls

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Ur drunk breh, go to bed, tomorrow's Labor Day

All I had since I woke up was 3 cups of coffee and 2 rock stars..I'm gonna order cybelles pizza cuz I'm hungry..but the Internet is surpressing my hunger like those world of Warcraft geeks..I might lose a few pounds from boarding this site..

Ok..gonna go see what specials they have for pizza..

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i find "we" are more approachable and easier to get along with. "we" not as uppity as them pretty bytches.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Something about their personality..I would rather date a 2 instead of a dime..:yeshrug:

You've probably just settled and you're rationalizing why you can't do any better. There is no logical reason for someone to find physically unattractive women more attractive than physically attractive ones :ld:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
You've probably just settled and you're rationalizing why you can't do any better. There is no logical reason for someone to find physically unattractive women more attractive than physically attractive ones :ld:

um no like i said they're often good in bed, so it don't mean a man is desperate all the time.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
um no like i said they're often good in bed, so it don't mean a man is desperate all the time.

tumblr_mbej03cdA41rzbvsto1_250.gif