Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
trap-card-2.jpg

:ohhh:
No bullshyt!

:mjlol:

Breh. That's fukking crazy! On everything, if this is you, I went to High School with you. I won't put your name and shyt out there.

From Detroit?
Remember Mr. Bigby and that afterschool Christian Club?

This is fukking crazy.
:russ:

If it's not you, I went to High School with this breh, no lies told.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Get a haircut! That will have you moving in the right direction. Make sure your clothes are fitted for your body type. Workout for ten minutes a day and eat less carbs. Give me $10 please.
I've been called ugly before:yeshrug:
Shoot me too! Then I got called cute by the next ten people. Everyone has a preference and opinion. Don’t allow one person to color how you see yourself. If you can believe some broad from years ago then you can believe me

Handsomegang is so insecure. They just had to invade the thread and post theirs cause they refuse to let uglygang have any kind of shine :mjlol:

Bunch of nice hairlines here, i swear yall would throw up seeing mine :wow:
I doubt it. But if it’s that bad why don’t you go bald? My man had to take that leap and he’s been looking :shaq: ever since

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
r

literally had a BW tell me I’m the guy she wants in about 6 years :francis:

Off top, I never had issues with dating any type of women, but I had a couple say that to me before. I was in the streets though, so the statement was more about if I left the streets or not...

Not one ugly dude. This thread has shown me it’s either in their minds or they wanted a compliment :jbhmm:

A little of both, some of these brothers don't really believe they're ugly but don't hear they aren't so need to hear it here...

You know alota people's esteem is tied to how they believe their romantic interests view them. Cats have issues with dating and assume it means they're ugly instead of looking at what other factors could play into the dating issues...

Lotta these dudes have other issues, just a man's view on this thread!

Yessir. I've a Virgo moon.

Yo tell me how this works/what it means! I'm a Gemini and was born at 430am...

blaccbeard

Superstar
Daps
All you handsome gang brehs that posted pics in here need your ass whooped for fukking up the spirit of this thread. Yall finished or yall done? :birdman:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For these lady’s to give y’all actual scores they would have to be attractive themselves. Not saying they ugly but they might not even be 8s. So if they gave you 8, your really a 5 in real life.

But, I could be wrong and they could all be attractive so who knows:yeshrug:

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
Yo tell me how this works/what it means! I'm a Gemini and was born at 430am...

Your location at birth is another determining factor because it goes off of approximately where celestial bodies were at the date, time and how they were centered to you... If that makes any sense.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
You know you’re attractive
For these lady’s to give y’all actual scores they would have to be attractive themselves. Not saying they ugly but they might not even be 8s. So if they gave you 8, your really a 5 in real life.

But, I could be wrong and they could all be attractive so who knows:yeshrug:
Eh you can still see if someone is attractive even if you aren’t yourself. Personally I’m not into placing a number on someone. Based on feedback from people around me and the way I feel about myself I would say I’m moderately attractive.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH