:flabbynsick:

APZ9NaB.jpg

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yeah, I’m finna be 22 in July .it’s hard finding a BW at this age that respects that I don’t drink(I have a beer or two if I’m chilling wit pops) nor smoke.

It’s kinda like I’m stuck between “types”. Far from a skreet nikka so the city shortys don’t fw me but also not in school(have a good job tho) so the suburban educated shortys don’t either

literally had a BW tell me I’m the guy she wants in about 6 years :francis:

yooo... your description is exactly how my sons father cousin was... he really wasn’t about the streets, and lot of his cousins were, he wasn’t in school. Was more in a trades role... kind of lowkey. In any case he did well with Latinas but was always the only one who couldn’t pull bw. He did try too. :snoop:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yeh so this thread has blown the fukk up in the last hour or so. And I honestly haven’t had a chance to skim like the last half of these pics. Apologize if i didn’t comment on a lot of yall. But it looks like the other ladies got y’all covered.

Just curious if anyone that’s posted actually been ugly, or is everyone just posting pics lol?

good night y’all!

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yeah, I’m finna be 22 in July .it’s hard finding a BW at this age that respects that I don’t drink(I have a beer or two if I’m chilling wit pops) nor smoke.

It’s kinda like I’m stuck between “types”. Far from a skreet nikka so the city shortys don’t fw me but also not in school(have a good job tho) so the suburban educated shortys don’t either

literally had a BW tell me I’m the guy she wants in about 6 years :francis:

nikka you got to be lame as hell. the world is your oyster at 22. i wish i was on here at 22. man you better go out and approach some hoes. and put yourself in the game.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
Yeh so this thread has blown the fukk up in the last hour or so. And I honestly haven’t had a chance to skim like the last half of these pics. Apologize if i didn’t comment on a lot of yall. But it looks like the other ladies got y’all covered.

Just curious if anyone that’s posted actually been ugly, or is everyone just posting pics lol?

good night y’all!
Not one ugly dude. This thread has shown me it’s either in their minds or they wanted a compliment :jbhmm:

SuavePrince

All Star
Daps

good night y’all!
Goodnight :wow:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I do as well...im just sexc 4 a ol bytch
I made that @Low End Derrick troll, my personal bytch. Dude has been mad since his homo ho bussy bestie @Basil of Baker Street was exposed for cash apping and dm’ing dudes in here. Dimes like me don’t waste time addressing less than 4s like him; with 2 much time on their hands and 0 chicks to pay real life attention to offline, ..
giphy.gif