Ugly gang, post your pic and let the coli ladies decide

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Not so much domestic abuse in the literal sense.
Because you look like you don’t have time for bullshyt or bum bytches. You look intimidating in a “turn on” kind of way- like you have chicks fighting for you then get mad at them for fighting over you. So you leave them both where they stand while you go bag a new chick.

I’ll be mindful of this. I owe you rep but the site told me to slow down.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
I don't think most guys are ugly, and even if they are, that's not the reason they aren't getting laid. Getting women is a snowball effect. You need to get a girlfriend early. Once that happens, other girls will like you because the first girl liked you, and they will let you smash. After a while, you become known as the guy that gets girls, and that will help you continue to get girls.

If you don't get a girlfriend early because you got cockblocked, or developed a reputation for being a clown, you won't get the first girl, which means you won't get the other girls. Women are going to give you a lot of resistance over the course of your life, because you're known as the guy that can't get girls.

If you find that you have a bad reputation, it's time to move and become the new guy, because you're screwed.

fckyoupayme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Yo Momma's Front Porch
FB-IMG-1584494003045.jpg

FB-IMG-1584493965332.jpg

Not ugly but first pic is :dame:. Also braids are 2002. Get a fade and you will be popping

The brehetts got a little secret group where they bash brehs pics

Allegedly

Fred.

who group? What group? Where group?
fukk it:francis:
y75LSqC.jpg

not ugly; take some pics with a natural expression.

And I like how I was left out of the “Ladies of the Coli” group....Again.

Story of my life. Always a bridesmaid...never the bride. :mjcry:
All my fault! Charge it to my memory and not my heart. My bad to @Boujee Bonita Braxton @Chelsea Bridge @Ashley Banks @blackpearltheempress @Colicat

Not ugly but you o
Covering your face so I don’t know what’s going on under that hand :hamster:

Scared to drop a pic, I’m so repulsive women have thrown up just by looking at me :wow:
I highly doubt it

I've been told I look scary without the mask, whatever the fukk that means :to:

cCdXrEt.jpg

KKLjJdK.jpg
You cute and know it

I’ll come out my shell :lupe:

No where near ugly
E3KRDc4.jpg

with whiskers like a rat compared to beans I’m wack :mjcry:
See I was right. You are not ugly! Right style and swag and you are high up there

I'm not ugly and there seems to be a lack of pic posting but whatever. I had this in our men of the coli thread.

2020-02-28-14-39-13-AATSC.jpg
Get out of here pretty boy :pacspit: Just kidding lol

thats my hairy mug in my av, no shame in my ugly game

what beard level am i the least ugliest though?:jbhmm:

ma37zcef8ns11.jpg
Handsome

Also handsome

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Are you ladies gonna return the favor tho? :patrice:
There’s too many men in this forum. The ratio of males farrrrr outnumbers us. Not worth the risk and tbh I’ve seen nefarious shyt behind the scenes of the characteristics of females that post public pics in here and how the pics are distributed. And I know a few of us have kids, that’s another consideration

Dr3-C

All Star
Daps
There’s too many men in this forum. The ratio of males farrrrr outnumbers us. Not worth the risk and tbh I’ve seen nefarious shyt behind the scenes of the characteristics of females that post public pics in here and how the pics are distributed. And I know a few of us have kids, that’s another consideration

Excuses Excuses :pachaha: