Ugly /Bum bytches and the Male Forums that harbor them

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I think that you are probably about 5'5" 178 lbs.

You have a weave sew in and you are at your third week at BOA as a teller.

You just kicked your weed habit... and recently considered dating your Colombian boss Manuel...

You got a 3 y/o son Tyler and you wish that you could move to California to escape it all...

Do me, do me next! :damn:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
@ChiefQueen So I met a chick on POF she had never done anything like this before I bring up watersports she has no idea what I'm talking about. I tell her I have piss fetish she's like "WOW lol I've never done anything like that." I tell her we all gotta start somewhere. :shaq: She seems curious so I press her and ask her would she have a problem relieving herself on me. She was like "oh I thought you wanted to pee on me" :pachaha: I said nah she was like oh ok I guess I could. We meet up a few days later I told her to come with a full bladder. I like for them to have to pee so bad they're miserable. She come overs to the crib she has to pee like a russian racehorse she's begging to use the bathroom I tell her wait let me prepare your seat. :steviej: She starts taking her clothes off and I tell her leave the panties on she stood over and she started leaking all through her panties down her legs and onto me. :ahh: My little piss pot. :banderas:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
@ChiefQueen So I met a chick on POF she had never done anything like this before I bring up watersports she has no idea what I'm talking about. I tell her I have piss fetish she's like "WOW lol I've never done anything like that." I tell her we all gotta start somewhere. :shaq: She seems curious so I press her and ask her would she have a problem relieving herself on me. She was like "oh I thought you wanted to pee on me" :pachaha: I said nah she was like oh ok I guess I could. We meet up a few days later I told her to come with a full bladder. I like for them to have to pee so bad they're miserable. She come overs to the crib she has to pee like a russian racehorse she's begging to use the bathroom I tell her wait let me prepare your seat. :steviej: She starts taking her clothes off and I tell her leave the panties on she stood over and she started leaking all through her panties down her legs and onto me. :ahh: My little piss pot. :banderas:

nikka...wtf? You out did yourself with this story. A couple of question, do they pee on your face? If, so why? Why not just get them to pee on your chest or something? And, why don't you ever pee on them? A lot of guys are into that. Anyways, did the chick end up asking you for money for doing that act? I couldn't imagine coming over to a guy's house to smash and end up peeing on him. You truly are something else. Probably the most interesting dude I've conversed on this forum with. :francis:

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
nikka...wtf? You out did yourself with this story. A couple of question, do they pee on your face? If, so why? Why not just get them to pee on your chest or something? And, why don't you ever pee on them? A lot of guys are into that. Anyways, did the chick end up asking you for money for doing that act? I couldn't imagine coming over to a guy's house to smash and end up peeing on him. You truly are something else. Probably the most interesting dude I conversed on this forum with.
nah not my face my chest can't act like some hasn't splashed on my face before though. :heh: I pee on chicks sometimes but seeing a chick squirm cuz she has to pee so bad is so arousing to me. Nah no money she was into it when she got there I loved her she was so open to things I was sad when she moved. :to:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
nah not my face my chest can't act like some hasn't splashed on my face before though. :heh: I pee on chicks sometimes but seeing a chick squirm cuz she has to pee so bad is so arousing to me. Nah no money she was into it when she got there I loved her she was so open to things I was sad when she moved. :to:

Do you take a shower after the act or do you just smash whilst drenched with urine? And, doesn't the room end up stinking like urine?! :mjpls:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i've been going at simps all week:francis:
Yeah you were bcrusaderw reincarnated for a minute there

Miranda....

Man to Woman.

Do you hate Black men?

Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space-520x245.gif
No. I do not hate black men