Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Uganda is just following in the west's footstep. In America and much of the western world, you get your entire life ruined (work,reputation,education etc) if you are lucky to avoid jail by criticising and protesting against Israel and the idf

To borrow a saying by Nigerian brehs, rich man's son will call it stamping out "antisemtism" and poor man's son will call it infringement on free speech,life no balance

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People letting that "do anything" western thought get their shyt fukked up

Not that I condone the government crackdown but dont let some streamer in the US get you fukked up

Maximus Rex

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Evils of Men
Always feel like it makes the leadership look weak when they respond this way to criticism. If you are comfortable in your power and authority, its not gonna matter what detractors have to say. They worried sentiment will lead to a coup or something
rings of insecurity

India having people assassinated and China got people under surveillance all in other countries

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That western influence had him geekin

Nah, I think he's hype of the Kenyan protests. Alot of African leaders are shook now because of the youth in the Kenyan protest. Word on the street is the Ghanaian youths are threatening and the Ghanaian govt is getting jittery.

Alot of African youth are feeling arab Springish since Kenya blew up

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
That’s fukked up

But africa, north korea, china, russia and other places u have to play by the house rules… u play the game until u can get the fukk out and then bashed them motherfukkers

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Nah, I think he's hype of the Kenyan protests. Alot of African leaders are shook now because of the youth in the Kenyan protest. Word on the street is the Ghanaian youths are threatening and the Ghanaian govt is getting jittery.

Alot of African youth are feeling arab Springish since Kenya blew up
What’s going on in Kenya? Wasn’t aware