Uganda has a BIG problem with small condoms

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Indians have small cocks (statistically speaking). Send them the Ugandans' unopened leftovers.

LOL at the Lifestyles jokes

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
being damn near the poorest nation on Earth...... doesn't deserve an article...:ld:

but gay nigggs using condoms and it breaking because an male a$$hole is not a proper place..

is an international crises. :stopitslime:

90+ percent Christian.. aren't they supposed to be waiting til marriage or some shyt? :ufdup:

(i'm joking, they went from 5 million to 40 million people in like 60 years so the need protection--- They have anti gay bills and anti gay culture... so maybe these nikkas not fakkits)

vqd8aMa.gif

Cac Alert...Cac Alert...Cac Alert...:heh:

I salute the concept of the brag protest, since this angle is taken already I will have to protest the persecution of the extremely handsome since it hasn't been taken up yet to my knowledge

vqd8aMa.gif

But back to the OP...I wouldn't be surprised if this was a setup to begin with. I read something where they were putting defect condoms (they easily broke) in black neighborhoods in America. They had to recall the condoms and shiit. They probably intentionally sent them those condoms knowing we can't get jiggy with them little shiits. :camron:

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost forgot...I wonder what hating ass shiit the cacs saying in the comment section of this article? :camron:

Hating ass muhfukkas...:aicmon:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

But back to the OP...I wouldn't be surprised if this was a setup to begin with. I read something where they were putting defect condoms (they easily broke) in black neighborhoods in America. They had to recall the condoms and shiit. They probably intentionally sent them those condoms knowing we can't get jiggy with them little shiits. :camron:
:stopitslime:you can't see through the bs.