:uFURIOUS: Battlefield 4 on Xbox One will be the best version overall!!!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
They getting timed DLC for BF4 this time around?

Didn't know that

Yea EA ex ceo is now over at microsoft or vice versa so now all EA dlc and certain games (titanfall) are timed. Now usually I wouldn't because I don't buy any of their games, but BF hurts:to:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yea EA ex ceo is now over at microsoft or vice versa so now all EA dlc and certain games (titanfall) are timed. Now usually I wouldn't because I don't buy any of their games, but BF hurts:to:

I fully expect BF5 to have PS4 shyt since we'll be far and away the market leader when it drops. MS will probably make a new xbox in 3 years after this upcoming massacre...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:

What about the Premium subscription? Both consoles don't get it at the same time?

Mac071415

Go spurs
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:uFURIOUS:=
LJArVpN.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They will get the new maps and content 2 weeks before premium PS3/PC users. It was the same this gen
:snoop:

So after you build up a big level of support on PS3 with the early access you turn around and flip it for next gen? WTF

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I did a google search on this, and from what I can find, I think there's only 1 DLC drop that will be timed exclusive for Xbox. Not all of them...

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Ok, TONS of butthurt and wishful thinking in this thread all the way around. For real, you nikkaz make up any ol thing and just run with it :laff:
:whoa: commander mode it will be usefull.. but im pretty sure its available on all platforms but let courtdog have his moment before I crush buildings... :shaq:
Talk is extremely cheap tho, once upon a time you thought you was getting cross game chat for PS3.
The next update is what they would say, what happened? I got Coli cash on PS4 having a "working" version of this by the time BF4 drops on PS4. $5000 Coli cash says it wont be working and I'm confident it will NEVER work. Easy answer to anyone who actually pays attention :yawn:
Pretty sure the PC version is gonna be the best.
I'm pretty sure you are incorrect. Best graphically, sure. But best feature wise which will translate into overall fun? Not this time, but you never believed in Kinect anyway so I expect you to be skeptical
Yeah this might be ill... I only wonder how the graphics are going to look. We dissed the hell out of COD but haven't seen battlefield on a console yet.
Well, the PS4 version was seen :scusthov:
Nice article talking about how you can do commander mode via the console on either, but we talking about smartglass which isn't PS3/360 compatible. Xbox actually has a working smartglass but it wont work for this game. Why is that?
When you start to look for these answers you'll figure out why the PS4 ain't gonna have it either :gladbron:
Second screen functionality is available on Xbox One, PS4 and PC.

http://www.oxm.co.uk/59847/battlefi...blet-app-is-exclusive-to-xbox-one-ps4-and-pc/

Kinect functionality may not be implemented for PC but then again, it may. I'm sure some sort of head tracking (e.g. Oculus Rift) is being considered. Then again, leaning has been in PC FPSes since what? Medal of Honor Allied Assault?
Yes, speculation while you hatin :umad: Look, show me where there is a working version of this for PS4 and i'll come to Md and buy you a Asiago Chicken Meal from wendys bruh, WENDYS BRUH. I know your not chewy, but this WENDYS we talkin bout here. You can't turn down free WENDYS bruh, so you'll either pull up a link or that link doesn't exist :popcorn:
:beli:

That's cool and all, but BF has more of a following on the Playstation side than on Xbox. Just look at what happened with BF3.

And there's no way they're better than the PC counterpart anyway.
Kinect is why it'll be better on Xbox One. As for that other shyt you yappin about :usure:
battlefield-3_439AmericaFront.jpg

Battlefield 3
Global Total as of 07th Sep 2013 (units): 7.04m
Platform: Xbox 360Also on: PlayStation 3, Microsoft Windows
Developer: Dice Genre: Shooter
battlefield-3_278AmericaFront.jpg

Battlefield 3
Global Total as of 07th Sep 2013 (units): 6.61m
Platform: PlayStation 3Also on: Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows
Developer: Dice Genre: Shooter

But you know, I'll let you talk about how it was different yadda yadda yadda :wow:
“For the release of “Second Assault”, maintaining the cooperation with Microsoft is one of the reasons [it's released there first], but it’s also partly because the multiplayer of BF3 has been strongly supported by the Xbox community, and we’re showing gratitude for that support.
http://bf4central.com/2013/07/battlefield-4-second-assault-timed-exclusive-xbox-one/
:wtf:

What about the Premium subscription? Both consoles don't get it at the same time?
No they do not, thats how it works. Now don't turn into this guy who likes to shorten the wait...
They will get the new maps and content 2 weeks before premium PS3/PC users. It was the same this gen
2 weeks you say :rudy: I'll just let that lie simmuh for a itty bitty :win:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
@PS4 Oh so now VGchartz matter now huh? :comeon: You do know they count the two disc for the 360 right?