:uFURIOUS: Battlefield 4 on Xbox One will be the best version overall!!!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
And I would like to send a special shout out to that one nikka who tried to argue with me about this feature not being used :heh:

I think time will tell as we’re just getting our hands and creative thinking around what these new platforms can do. In “Battlefield 4,” we’re pushing in every way that we can. Through SmartGlass, Xbox players will be able to view the overhead map during multiplayer matches and take advantage of the second screen. Also, with Kinect, we’re looking into features that enhance the controls including peeking and leaning and tracking head movement as well as incorporating voice commands.
http://news.xbox.com/2013/09/games-battlefield-4-qa

How you gonna do all that on PC/PS4 tho :huhldup:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Looking at the map with another screen!

cena_whistling_gif.gif

Totally not anything like the gimmicky trash the Wii U hyped up..

But no! It doesn't stop there! NEW FEATURE: Turning your head & torso to weird angles while sitting on the couch so you can peek!

cena_whistling_gif.gif

PS4 is in trouble!

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I've played enough FPS to know that as concealed as you may think you are, there is another player on the map that has you squarely in their sights. Lol at peeking and leaning in the real world while getting head shotted. I bet that will make for some funny reaction vids.

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah this might be ill... I only wonder how the graphics are going to look. We dissed the hell out of COD but haven't seen battlefield on a console yet.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

That's cool and all, but BF has more of a following on the Playstation side than on Xbox. Just look at what happened with BF3.

And there's no way they're better than the PC counterpart anyway.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:beli:

That's cool and all, but BF has more of a following on the Playstation side than on Xbox. Just look at what happened with BF3.

And there's no way they're better than the PC counterpart anyway.

Yea that sucks. I still don't get why microsoft paid for timed dlc when a larger percentage of their users prefer COD much more then ps users.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yea that sucks. I still don't get why microsoft paid for timed dlc when a larger percentage of their users prefer COD much more then ps users.
They getting timed DLC for BF4 this time around?

Didn't know that

• Dap
Reactions: PS4