UFC FN Las Vegas On ESPN+ [8/1] “HEAD MOVEMENT! HEAD MOVEMENT!” (Brunson/Shahbazyan w/ Coach Edmond)

Who Wins Saturday Night?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I remember during that SW TUF season how dudes in the MMA sphere were going on and on about Calderwood and how she’s this muy thai great. I’ve never been impressed by her outside that latarneau fight and that was weird as fukk with Latarneau having wardrobe issues/didn’t seem to want to fight. Once again, she got destroyed on the feet and outclassed. I guess the pay check was more important than waiting to get wrecked by Valentina

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Maia
actor-robert-z-dar-4716_large.jpeg

:dead:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, in fairness, Calderwood was probably getting smoked by Valentina anyway, so maybe it was better to not waste everyone's time?

fukk it, there's no spin on this. This is a massive fukking self serve L. :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I mean, in fairness, Calderwood was probably getting smoked by Valentina anyway, so maybe it was better to not waste everyone's time?

fukk it, there's no spin on this. This is a massive fukking self serve L. :mjlol:

Dont you get more show money if you get a title shot? I’m not sure how it works for challengers

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont you get more show money if you get a title shot? I’m not sure how it works for challengers

My understanding of it is that challengers don't. It's just their normal show/win amount. Unless they're unquestionable shutouts, quick finishes, title fights seem to have a better chance of drawing performance bonuses, so there's that.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Brunson is about to get destroyed. I hate to do MMA math but Edmer smoked Tavares, something Izzy didn’t even really do. That boxing looks crisp and he’s a solid grappler

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brunson is about to get destroyed. I hate to do MMA math but Edmer smoked Tavares, something Izzy didn’t even really do. That boxing looks crisp and he’s a solid grappler
Edmen finished him but Izzy beat the fukk outta Tavares over the course of their fight, he was out over a year with all the injuries he had in that fight.