UFC FN APEX On ESPN+ [10/12 at 7 pm ET] “Land Of The Rising Superstar” (Brandon Royval/Tatsuro Taira)

Who Wins Saturday Night

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

profound

technique
Daps
What you think of royvals chances? He's been in there with the best of them

college football has been great and i hit my only bet on the fights so im sprinkling the last two dogs, no spreads. those prices are crazy. odds aint really chances to me its prices they're offering and both prices are just nuts. maybe taira is that good but he hasn't fought a variety and to beat royval who has some good momentum, i could lose at that price.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
college football has been great and i hit my only bet on the fights so im sprinkling the last two dogs, no spreads. those prices are crazy. odds aint really chances to me its prices they're offering and both prices are just nuts. maybe taira is that good but he hasn't fought a variety and to beat royval who has some good momentum, i could lose at that price.

Yeah agreed was suprised it wasn't more of a pickem

What's your thoughts on next week's Hernandez v Pereira fight? I wanted to bet on Hernandez as a dog but I was actually suprised to see he is the considerable favorite against Michel Pereira as I thought bookies would like Pereira more.

profound

technique
Daps
Yeah agreed was suprised it wasn't more of a pickem

What's your thoughts on next week's Hernandez v Pereira fight? I wanted to bet on Hernandez as a dog but I was actually suprised to see he is the considerable favorite against Michel Pereira as I thought bookies would like Pereira more.

bad matchmaking, they should be meeting closer to the top.

i guess i lean hernandez too, on paper. but when it comes down to it michel can end it quick and thats the best type of side to be on.