UFC Fight Night 29: Mai vs. Shields

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
He cranked after the ref touched him and Pierce repeatedly tapped. Pierce was already making a big deal of it in the cage. His management will bring it up with them, I'm sure.

You know the media will make a big deal out of it.
i think the fact that its paul harris/they are in brazil they will give him some leeway

bsmooth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
g1348377202798272255.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This may get ugly. Silva is out of shape and will slow down later. Hamill is just throwing half hearted combos and leaving his chin wide open. Which flaw will be the downfall?

Change

All Star
Daps
i think the fact that its paul harris/they are in brazil they will give him some leeway

too late.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/...mmission-to-review-rousimar-palhares-stoppage

Brazilian commission to review Rousimar Palhares stoppage

The submission from Rousimar Palhares that brought a series of hard taps and a scream from UFC welterweight Mike Pierce is under review.

Pierce's trainer, Phil Claud, who is in Brazil with the fighter for tonight's UFC Fight Night 29 event, told MMAjunkie.com via text that the Brazilian MMA commission, Comissao Atletica Brasileira de MMA (CABMMA), is going to look at whether Palhares held on to the submission hold too long. (Watch the Palhares vs. Pierce finish.)

"It's 100 percent lack of professionalism on [Palhares'] part," Claud wrote.

Referee Keith Peterson moved to separate Palhares (15-5 MMA, 8-4 UFC) after Pierce (17-6 MMA, 9-4 UFC) began tapping to an inverted heel-hook, which Palhares had cinched even before the two hit the mat. Palhares, however, held on to the hold for several seconds after Pierce's tap in the FOX Sports 1-televised bout.

The official time of the stoppage came at the 31-second mark of the first round.

Three years ago, the New Jersey State Athletic Control Board suspended Palhares for 90 days when it was determined he held a heel hook too long against Tomasz Drwal.

Although heel hooks can cause severe damage to the knee, Claud said Pierce's ankle is the joint that was primarily affected by the hold.

"I think he's OK, but we're going to get an MRI," Claud wrote.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
its not that hes flabby and sick hes just rusty, he aint fought in a long ass while, the fukk did u expect :why:

He just KO'd Bean this summer idiot :snoop: Regardless, being rusty doesn't excuse you from coming in 3lbs over and looking like a tire is around your hips