UFC Champion Jon "Bones" Jones Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
yep the racists on sherdog are having a field day with this...

any thread with the mention of jon jones and dui is doing over 500+ posts

here's the formula... be black + win the UFC belt = hate

Daniel Cormier "you are next"...

This is true. Them nikkas been having fun for da past few days. Overall, I'd say about 60 percent are in favor of Jones, and 40 percent hate em. Sherdog's hate of jon jones hate has been relevant
ever since the build up to da Shogun fight. And once he made Shogun tap to strikes...da rest is history.

I aint sayin wat Jones did was right, but its crazy how nikkas are literally GLOATING about happened.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is true. Them nikkas been having fun for da past few days. Overall, I'd say about 60 percent are in favor of Jones, and 40 percent hate em. Sherdog's hate of jon jones hate has been relevant
ever since the build up to da Shogun fight. And once he made Shogun tap to strikes...da rest is history.

I aint sayin wat Jones did was right, but its crazy how nikkas are literally GLOATING about happened.

Stripping Jones of the Title? - hear me out - Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

:krs:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nobody forced him to drive under the influence that's between him and the judge, that being said I don't think he should be stripped of the belt.

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
7gmnr928.jpg
LOL, what the heck.

yep the racists on sherdog are having a field day with this...

any thread with the mention of jon jones and dui is doing over 500+ posts

here's the formula... be black + win the UFC belt = hate

While I fully believe that race has a lot to do with the vitriol directed and Jones it also doesn't help that he's a holier-than-thou smug fukk.