UFC 225 Chicago June 9th CM Punk vs Mike Jackson TSC thread

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yup. The average wrestling fan isn't going to give a shyt.

If "Cult of Personality" hits at All In, New Japan, or wherever, the crowd will pop and this will be completely forgotten about.
Ronda got lit up twice, duck and hid for years, completely exposing her as an overrated sore loser and mediocre MMA talent, and she was welcomed into WWE with cheers. Punk will be fine if he ever does return to wrestling, but he might be better off trying to become a commentator or something if he really doesn't want to step back into the ring.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I mean I kinda feel where he comes from being so fed up with Wrestling and all things associated that come from the fandom

But for someone who I thought always had a brilliant mind for the business, when hes what Chris Jericho and Cody Rhodes are doing I wonder what he thinks? Or maybe hes so removed from wrestling he doesnt care but man I feel like he could be doing what they were doing and literally being the revolutionary to make change in the industry that he talked about. He kinda ended up being sacrificed like Bret Hart for something else to open up