Holly Holmes fukked her paper all the way up :snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
CM "GAWD", just because he can, $hits on his silly ass wrestling fanbase one last time before the fight. Lol
WRESTLING / NEWS
CM Punk Once Again Distances Himself From Wrestling

June 9, 2018 | Posted by Joseph Lee

SHARE ON TWITTERSHARE ON FACEBOOK

In an interview with MMA reporter David Martin (via Wrestlezone), CM Punk once again claimed that he is finished with pro wrestling and spoke about fans that refuse to believe him. He will fight Mike Jackson tonight at UFC 225, where he is the +155 underdog compared to Jackson at -190.

He said: “No. That’s it. I feel like I’m an honest guy and I open up a lot to the media and I’m brutally honest. I’m introspective and I think a lot of people will give you shorter answers and I tend to talk and when I talk I speak so honestly people find these little things they kinda latch onto where they get super furious that I said that I can’t watch; but, 8 seconds of wrestling. Why are you mad about that? Can you watch a bad movie? Am I gonna get furious at you because you can’t sit through a bad television show? People just need to shut the f*ck up, worry about them and make sure their house is in order before they start picking on other people. I don’t want to wrestle anymore. I didn’t want to wrestle for like 5 years and the trial is behind me. How many times can I jump these hurdles and finally be like, look man, guys it’s over it’s done?”

*filed* He quit and that's that for the "Gawd"...lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If I don't find a stream I'm sure itll be uploaded on Twit a few min later

IN for the shortest watch party in tsc history :blessed:

Tonight is Crawford night but this will be funny so I'll run it on my Note 8.

10pm EST for the main card.

y8VteT5.png

Punk should be making the walk at 9:05PM Central time

this link should work if ya need it

Hope Punk looks decent..

To be honest I want him to win for fukkery and the butthurt from MMA fans :mjgrin:

A Punk win would make for some top notch fukkery :ohlawd:

Rashad Evans on prelim..what happened to him :mjgrin:

Main card, right? What match number is Punk? Are any of the WW sites streaming it?

EDIT: looks like he's opener. :mjgrin:

Somebody hit me with an @ when its time for the Punk fight

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Holly Holmes fukked her paper all the way up :snoop:

long post, but :yeshrug:
the biggest issue is that even when she was on top for a few months, the UFC still paid her pennies (compared to the revenue they generate) just like they do all their other champions.

she was only paid $25,000 to show for the MAIN EVENT championship fight vs Rousey (a PPV that did over $100 MILLION in revenue). luckily for her she won that fight and was paid a win bonus, fight of the night bonus, and performance of the night bonus to bring her total pay to $180,000.

then she went on to co-main event her next PPV as the champion and surely this is the multi-million dollar payout right? ..... wrong. the UFC paid their champion a whopping $500,000 (again on a PPV that did well over $100 million in revenue). 500k for their champion, and the UFC wants to get mad when people criticize them for ripping their fighters off :pachaha:

she lost that fight and what did she get for her next fight? ....... $32,500 ..... :scust:

her contract was up not that long ago and she was able to get a more reasonable deal considering her popularity and history. she got like $400,000 on the last fight in December, but damn the UFC makes Vince McMahon look like a SAINT when it comes to paying their talent :skip:

http://thesportsdaily.com/2017/12/31/holly-holm-career-earnings-fox11/