Daps
SaltyUnevenBarbet.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fight ain't even started and you're getting the excuse machine ready.
what excuse? He tried to force Aldo to fight with a broken rib, you think he's above bribing judges? I'm just pointing out the possibility, they've put so much promotion and hype behind Conor it's not so far fetched. If Conor wins in dominant fashion I'll be thoroughly impressed, and he'll get his due props.

keepemup

Banned
Daps
what excuse? He tried to force Aldo to fight with a broken rib, you think he's above bribing judges? I'm just pointing out the possibility, they've put so much promotion and hype behind Conor it's not so far fetched. If Conor wins in dominant fashion I'll be thoroughly impressed, and he'll get his due props.
At least let the fight happen before the talk of a fix.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At least let the fight happen before the talk of a fix.
I never said it was a guarantee but trust me, Conor losing will be a huge blow to the UFC. They're fresh out of legit draws outside of Ronda. Bones is on indefinite suspension, and Weidman isn't the draw they thought he'd be.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Connor looked like a walking dead corpse. I predict he will move up to 155 after this fight

My picks for tomorrow
Cedeno UD
Seery UD
Garbrandt TKO RD 1- Good prospect coming out of Alpha Male. He could make noise
Pendred UD- This fight will be terrible and Howard will be cut
Garcia KO RD 1- Whens the last time Swick has fought? It feels like years and he was fallen off then. This fight shouldn't even be happening
Brown TKO RD 3- This should be a fun violent fight. Means is like the budget version of Brown. I expect Brown to batter him in the clinch and finish him later. Potential FOTN

Pickett vs Alemdia- Purely a fight to elevate Alemdia. I don't know how much Pickett has left at this stage. Alemdia in undefeated and has looked good against some decent comp.

Nelson vs Thatch- Classic striker vs grappler fight. Tough fight to call. Nelson literally blocks everything with his chin. That can be bad with a guy explosive and athletic like Thatch. But that hendo fight showed Thatch ground game is pretty weak. I trust Nelson chin more then Thatch defensive grappling. Nelson UD.

Bermudez vs Stephens- Another close fight. Bermudez is a good fighter but he is prone to do low IQ stuff. Stephens will always heavy hands and he has shown decent combos in his late career. Bermudez is the younger, hungrier fighter. As long as he doesn't get into a stupid brawl and level changes, he should win the UD

Lawler vs McDonald- Mcdonald struggles against agressive fighters he can't walk down. He also struggles against southpaws. IDK. Lawler just wants it more. The man loves hurting ppl. I expect Lawler to walk through Rory's jabs/front body kicks and land some big shots. Mcdonald cannot get caught standing and must utilize his strong grappling if he wants to win. I got Lawler UD

Mendes vs Mcgregor- Tough close fight. I am a believer in Mcgregor despite the talk. He is a special fighter. Powerful, long dynamic fighter how can hit you at all angles. He can spook Mendes from coming forward the same way Aldo did in their last fight. The thing that makes me pick Mendes though is Mcgregor's non existent defense. He literally throws himself into strikes. That is death against Mendes. And i bet McGregor won't be so willing to go crazy with the flashy strikes because of Mendes strong wrestling. I pick Mendes by UD

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Hes going to look like fool of the year with all the shyt talking and ego tripping hes been doing if he loses

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
All this hype for someone that's going to get wrestlefukked for 5 rounds smh.

:what:

When was the last time Chad wrestlefukked somebody? 5 years ago? 5 finishes in his last 6 fights. Had a string of 4 KO/TKO finishes. If Chad takes Conor down, he's going to be looking to finish him.

Last edited: