Ubisoft on some bullshyt. Anti BLM pro qanon

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

That's the story in farcry 5.

A bunch of crazy militias take over hope county under the belief that the world is about to end. They are strongly modeled after the alt right in real life and at the end of the game its shown that they were right because world war 3 begins.

Even the main antagonist looks like some neo nazi cac with a man bun, and the game portrays him as some jesus like figure.
Never played it, shyt looked boring

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Ima be real

I got the game and never finished it, but I was aware of the nuclear war ending. Just didnt know who was responsible for starting it. I thought Father John or whatever had been the leader of the secret white supremacists and he pushed the button

To call him right in the game would be to say these maga cacs got a point in real life, and I dont neccesarily agree with that lol

Every game before, you kill the main antagonist. Except for Far Cry 5.

You end up being locked in a bunker with him, chained to a pipe :dame:

First game in a long time you can choose to be Black and that BS happens.:dame:

I'm cool with never buying a Ubisoft game again. AC is dead to me, games are too bloated with RPG systems. The Division 2 got boring, and Idc about Watch Dogs.

Ghost Recon: Breakpoint was a mega disappointment :pachaha:

fukk the French :pachaha:

Daps
Every game before, you kill the main antagonist. Except for Far Cry 5.

You end up being locked in a bunker with him, chained to a pipe :dame:

First game in a long time you can choose to be Black and that BS happens.:dame:

I'm cool with never buying a Ubisoft game again. AC is dead to me, games are too bloated with RPG systems. The Division 2 got boring, and Idc about Watch Dogs.

idk how people keep buying Assassin's Creed over and over again shyt is generic

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Crazy thing is, on the surface you’d think Ubisoft was doing a better job at representation than most other publishers. I have not played many of their games over the last couple years but I thought they were doing a good job:smh:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Ima be real

I got the game and never finished it, but I was aware of the nuclear war ending. Just didnt know who was responsible for starting it. I thought Father John or whatever had been the leader of the secret white supremacists and he pushed the button

To call him right in the game would be to say these maga cacs got a point in real life, and I dont neccesarily agree with that lol
I didnt know about the ending when I played it.

The whole game you are led to believe that the militia was crazy. Father John was billed as some kinda second coming of jesus and the whole game you think they are just batshyt insane.

Their plan was to convert and save as many people as they could, then drug the water supply so everyone else wouldn't suffer when the nukes dropped.

John had nothing to do with starting a nuclear war, the ending basically vindicated that alt right cac as some type of prophet.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

their falloff from the 2000s to now is ridiculous.

had sands of time, beyond good and evil, chaos theory, rayman games etc

went from top ten to releasing the same assassins creed games every year :huhldup:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ima be real

Ubisoft is the king of silly subversive endings in their titles. It’s not that deep.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
I just realized that the only Ubisoft games I had and will play in this past decade are all free from purchasing something.:mjlol:

I got AssCreed Black Flag and Unity from purchasing an Xbox One bundle back in 2014.

I bought an AMD 3950x last month and received a code for the new AssCreed title dropping in November.

When I get a 3000-series Nvidia card, it will come with a copy of Watchdogs Legion.:lolbron: