Ubisoft Forward today at 3PM EST

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So many AC games announced today wtf

They really don’t give a fukk anymore, they know what sells and thats what they’re gonna give yall. They basically making Assassins Creed, CoD. They probably got every single one of their studios working on one all 20k employees

And we already know nikkas gonna run out and buy every single one of them, rain, sleet, or snow. I dunno how assassins creed turned into such a casual powerhouse.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Did they give up on watch dogs after legion got shytted on? :mjlol:

Watch Dogs 2 so underrated :mjcry:

One of the GOAT games from the ps4 era. Ubisoft needs to combine elements from watch dogs into modern day portions of assassins creed

Makes too much sense

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

One of the GOAT games from the ps4 era. Ubisoft needs to combine elements from watch dogs into modern day portions of assassins creed

Makes too much sense
TBH I never really got into Watch Dogs 2's story. I preferred the darker story of 1 over 2. I actually finished 1 but never got more than 1/3 of the way into 2. Never even tried Legion. It just seems like a failed series. I mean a few months or less after Legion came out the price was cut by over half.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps

Makes too much sense

I beat Watch Dogs 2 several times. The game was said to be a GTA V knock off, but I like it way more. WD2 world feels so much more alive than GTA ever did, the npc's actually react to stuff you do naturally and a lot of random stuff happens without your input. like cops arresting npcs if they see them do something wrong.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I beat Watch Dogs 2 several times. The game was said to be a GTA V knock off, but I like it way more. WD2 world feels so much more alive than GTA ever did, the npc's actually react to stuff you do naturally and a lot of random stuff happens without your input. like cops arresting npcs if they see them do something wrong.

They've got some of the best random npc events scripted into the engine. Wish they had new game plus and hdr in the game

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ubisoft is really just Far Cry and Assassin Creed sequels at this point aren't they? I mean they made those Mario Rabbids games so clearly they can do more but outside of maybe trying to get The Division and some sort of Ghost Recon game to pop they're satisfied just pumping out mass produced sequels.

Daps
Ubisoft should have scrapped one of the 18,000 new Assassin's Creed games for a proper Prince of Persia reboot.

I only played the first AC and enjoyed it. I got the RROD after beating it, so maybe I'm still salty :pacspit:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Ubisoft + aint bad :ehh::ehh:

Ultimate Editions of every game. definitely not worth $15 unless you're playing catch up but other than that.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Watch Dogs been dying slowly from the beginning. It all went south when they showed that fake gameplay demo and the real game was downgraded.

Naw. That game was still fine even with the controversy. 2 was even better. Legion was trash and a concept that sounded good on paper but failed in execution