Uahhh???FANTASTIC FOUR Has Officially Wrapped Filming

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a thought - who has the rights to The Watcher? I feel like it's either tied in with these guys or the Inhumans.

Wonder if they'll go the 'Space Giant with a baby's head' or 'ominous stone pillar' route

that's a good question, i dont know who gets the watcher since he doesnt have a real tie to any group.....

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
that's a good question, i dont know who gets the watcher since he doesnt have a real tie to any group.....

His first appearance was in an issue of Fantastic Four so I'm assuming Fox. But who knows

I assumed it could be F4. They'd likely have him show up before Galactus arrives if they make it to a sequel. As cool as it might be to have him show up before the final battle with Thanos, I don't know if the story would really need it. :manny:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His first appearance was in an issue of Fantastic Four so I'm assuming Fox. But who knows

true...i bet fox wasnt thinking about him when they bought the rights lol...

I assumed it could be F4. They'd likely have him show up before Galactus arrives if they make it to a sequel. As cool as it might be to have him show up before the final battle with Thanos, I don't know if the story would really need it. :manny:

it would be cool to see him show up for the thanos battle to show it's a major event....maybe they'll use a watcher like character if they dont have the rights...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It looks like it might be okay. You'll have your neckbeards who will hate automatically because Marvel Studios didn't make it but nobody cares what those losers think. I'm intrigued.

it-s-still-real-to-me-dammit-o.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
It looks good.

They could've done a better job of at least hinting on what Doom is trying to do so we could get a better idea of the movie's plot outside of typical origin retelling and vague world is in danger trope...

but the main 4 characters look cool and charismatic, plus the cgi/effects are on point.