U.S. to accept 100k Ukrainian refugees and donate a Billy to help Europe take in the rest

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
So, they were also whipping Ukrainian refugees? :mjpls:

Did they donate a Billy for other countries to take them in? :mjpls:

You Shills are shameless. :pachaha:

We give big money to all these Latin American countries to keep these ppl off our borders as much as possible.

So, yes, any time countries have issues we give money.

The whipping thing was debunked already. It was just the camera angle of the photo.

Instead of looking for a reason to be upset or scapegoat, plan your future out and take advantage of America. Teach your kids to do the same.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We give big money to all these Latin American countries to keep these ppl off our borders as much as possible.

The whipping thing was debunked already. It was just the camera angle of the photo.

Instead of looking for a reason to be upset or scapegoat, plan your future out and take advantage of America. Teach your kids to do the same.

These Coli Shills be making up alternative facts. :dead::heh:

Straight up shameful. :scusthov:

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
Viral images of Border Patrol on horses and Haitian migrants have sparked outrage. Here's what we know. - Poynter

Don't let outside forces stop you from being successful. There's a lot of opportunities to live a great life here. Just gotta plan your work and work your plan

you deny it while linking to an article that includes a VIDEO of agents speaking and cursing with utter hatred at Haitians and clearly swinging the horse reins like a whip as a threat.
the only thing the article proved was that nobody was seen actually successfully being whipped

you cacsucking weirdos will say anything to defend america

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
100k people coming here is dangerous for scary black people. Y’all seen what they did to them Africans? :scust:

Fixed. I was just about to ask which one of you scary negros was going grin and smile when they call ya'll monkey and ****** like they called black volunteers over there in the other thread. :sas2:

Don't worry if they come to Miami with that shyt we'll fix them. :mjlol:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

I pray the worst happens to people like yourself. God willing